Reaction score
Website
www.altonj.io
First Name
Alton J.
Vehicle(s)
2017 Race Red GT350
2 week ban I believe. He will be back.
No wonder he was so quiet on the threads, lol. Time to trace his posts to see what happened.
Sponsored

CommyO

Is it a v8?
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 EB Premium PP
No wonder he was so quiet on the threads, lol. Time to trace his posts to see what happened.
lol I've been mostly off the site for the past two weeks as well. Trying to figure out what happened. My money is on it has something to do with Khyber and the premium gt for same price as EB or something like that. Post here if you get to the bottom of this mystery

jtmat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vert turbo!!!!
2 week ban I believe. He will be back.
He will be back regardless... "bans" are the most odd things on the internet. I've never in my life seen a site actually ban someone effectively (so they don't return).

On this site I guess it would suck if you have a build thread and/or put your house up on a crib thread... or have a special car that is noticed right off. :D

jtmat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vert turbo!!!!
lol I've been mostly off the site for the past two weeks as well. Trying to figure out what happened. My money is on it has something to do with Khyber and the premium gt for same price as EB or something like that. Post here if you get to the bottom of this mystery
Good luck with that... I will tell you that I've seen many deleted threads over the past week... the thread that got him killed might not be around. :D

Pnasty

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT/CS Ruby
lol most of the homes in here would be in the millions in sarasota

Sponsored

uglygun

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
66 289 2v, 95 Cobra, 05 GT, 15 GT Perf Pack
Bit closer to garage being done. One corner of it is now what I envisioned.

Every body style of mustang is represented by Hotwheel/Matchbox.

Last edited:

'Merica

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Z51 3LT Stingray
Dallas is great but it's the only city I really know since I've been here most my life. It has everything most big cities have. I actually live about 30 miles from Dallas now in a smaller college town called Denton. The cost of living in the city is expensive like any big city but if you move to one of the subburbs it's really affordable. The one bad thing is the traffic sucks and there's construction everywhere.
Well I ended up in Little Rock, and after having spent the last couple weeks in Dallas, I don't know if I could live here without killing someone the traffic is terrible all the time! Haha. And I've never seen so much construction in my life!! But man, Texas is so much fun! Did you guys get any of that hail yesterday? I'm staying in Lewisville and it looked pretty bad your way.

And I am finally joining the home owners club with my first home...I close 5/2!
IS9l6spxdno0k70000000000.jpg
IShr8484ivwxj70000000000.jpg

Chameleon

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ebay.com
Vehicle(s)
03' Cobra, 05' GT, 13' GT, 15' GT
Well I ended up in Little Rock, and after having spent the last couple weeks in Dallas, I don't know if I could live here without killing someone the traffic is terrible all the time! Haha. And I've never seen so much construction in my life!! But man, Texas is so much fun! Did you guys get any of that hail yesterday? I'm staying in Lewisville and it looked pretty bad your way.

And I am finally joining the home owners club with my first home...I close 5/2!
Looks awesome bud! :cheers:

TXSean

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GG GT
Dallas is great but it's the only city I really know since I've been here most my life. It has everything most big cities have. I actually live about 30 miles from Dallas now in a smaller college town called Denton. The cost of living in the city is expensive like any big city but if you move to one of the subburbs it's really affordable. The one bad thing is the traffic sucks and there's construction everywhere.
I'm just outside of Denton in Argyle right off 377, it takes me about 10min to get to the square.

Surtur

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Ecoboost

livin the dream.

will post a real pic whenever im not all flu ridden and half dead.