www.ebay.com
Vehicle(s)
03' Cobra, 05' GT, 13' GT, 15' GT

Spykexx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Prem M6, 2019 Charger Scat Pack Plus
[MENTION=19132]Anarchy Motive[/MENTION] I am sending you a PM, you have some awesome work!!

Anarchy Motive

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang

Sponsored

Fridge

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Aaron
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang EB Manual w/PP
I've had this for a couple months, love it.

IMG_0601.jpg

Yellowboost

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ian
Vehicle(s)
2016 mustang ecoboost
Expect to wait months.
Well, I'm in zero hurry, they are custom making me a shift knob exactly the way I wanted it. I would not expect a custom made knob with high quality to be done in 3 days with all of the orders they have to fulfill. I am patiient and would rather have the knob take 2 months and be perfect than take 3 days and look like poo! I paid enough $$ for the knob and want it to be perfect. So it will be worth the wait to me! They have very impressive customer service so far, every question and concern I had was responded to in less than 2 minutes.

Spykexx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Prem M6, 2019 Charger Scat Pack Plus
Well, I'm in zero hurry, they are custom making me a shift knob exactly the way I wanted it. I would not expect a custom made knob with high quality to be done in 3 days with all of the orders they have to fulfill. I am patiient and would rather have the knob take 2 months and be perfect than take 3 days and look like poo! I paid enough $$ for the knob and want it to be perfect. So it will be worth the wait to me! They have very impressive customer service so far, every question and concern I had was responded to in less than 2 minutes.
Agreed! He was awesome when I was talking to him! Answered every question I had, and within minutes.

Sponsored

thet33

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Magnetic GT/6MT/3.55
Is there a link to ones that are already in stock/on hand that I could get without special order? [MENTION=19132]Anarchy Motive[/MENTION]

Jak112460

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Lol. If you only knew you wouldn't say that. You can private message me and I'll tell you what happened with my order.

turbohvn

Turbohvn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang Fastback GT PP
My knob was received within two weeks of the original "ballpark" delivery time estimate. Knob was custom, and produced exactly as ordered and flawless. Well worth the wait in all respects, I could not be happier.

Daidalos

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FORD MUSTANG GT 2016
Agreed! He was awesome when I was talking to him! Answered every question I had, and within minutes.
Same experience here. Great communication and very very helpful.

Order placed today for a custom one to. I am sure it will be well worth the wait. :)
Sponsored