Sponsored

Official: 2018 Ford Mustang Refresh Detailed! (Options/Features, Specs, Photos, Info)

Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt
With the lower hood I was hoping they'd bring back the hood mounted turn signals since you might actually be able to see both from the driver's seat this time :/
Sponsored

Khell86

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Mustang Gt
I like the scowl it has now from the new headlights. The only thing I don't really like is the area under the fog light/turn signal. It's a little big ya know. If they would have made it a little smaller with a bigger vent there, it'd look amazing. Still, I like it a lot.

mikeyjobu

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
15 GT PP
Okay - it's growing on me...

Agent_S550

Legend in his own mind
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Magnetic GT PP
I'm honestly not on board. BUT, I do believe this refresh will push the mustang into the sport category. However, a couple things to note that makes me realize with the V6 gone, I've come to realize how much I love some of the features of my car to the point I'm disappointed.

I really love the gauge face/analog aeronautical look of the 15-17. I really love the cowl hood/power bulge (it's classic). The large grill opening and long sweeping headlamps adorned by the gills in the classic 67/68 angle really make it seem classic.

They've pretty much killed of that on this car in favor of a more european sports car feel. Which is fine but aside from the performance improvements.. i'm not sure I want it.

There is such a thing as too digital and for me, this might be too digital.

mu5tang2016

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 DIB 3.7L
eco and v8 options, PP, premium + active exhaust option, i gotta think fully loaded this bad boy is going to be well in to the $50K's with 450+HP.

Sponsored

IGJoe2192

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Automobile
I like the redesigned tail lights and also the new gauge cluster, however the rest is growing on me. The front end IMHO is too wide for the styling. Now from the side the front almost looks like a Jag with the way the headlamp meets the fender. But most of all I am interested in the new power numbers from the 5.0L and 2.3L

Bay1Stang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Magnetic '15 V6 051a

BoostedCanadianPoney

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Antoine
Vehicle(s)
2016 Guard EB PP base
attachment.jpg

That angle looks good. I'm digging the hood.

Just the lower bumper.... has too many misalignments in it. Angles all over. :(
looks like a Jag front ....

Sponsored

Evolvd

Instigator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2021 Shelby GT500
The front end looks like their design team spent too much time staring at Austin Martins and Jaguars

Kristian87

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
This is the picture that may sell me on the car.. I freaked out at the beginning when I saw it. I just have to see it in person.
Don't like the wheels but that is the best photo I have seen so far! Damn you ford, damn you to hell! I'm changing my opinion every 5 minutes lol

CommyO

Is it a v8?
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 EB Premium PP
The front end looks like their design team spent too much time staring at Austin Martins and Jaguars
That's a good thing. Those are fantastic automobiles

I kinda like the new style. I would need to see it in person though.

Saleen03247

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Mustang Ecoboost Convertible, 2003 Saleen S-281 Coupe
Is this a S550 Boss 302? Look around the upper left corner of the picture (Silver Car):

BluByeU

M6G SoCal Cruisers
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rob HT
Vehicle(s)
2015 Premium GTPP Recaros & Shaker 401a
Can't wait until the power figures are released...better suspension, quad exhaust, digital speed-o, better tires - bravo to FMC as they took a step in the right direction IMO. Looks are subjective, but I'm glad they stepped-up and make something that will compete w/the Camaro outta the box :ford:
Sponsored