Sponsored

Official: 2015 Mustang to be revealed December 5 in Six Cities Worldwide! [& Teaser]

Topnotch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mazda CX-9 Touring
Ford exec on 2015 Mustang: 'You'll be really impressed'

http://www.mlive.com/auto/index.ssf/2013/11/ford_exec_on_2015_mustang_youl.html

LOS ANGELES, CA- The unveiling of the 2015 Ford Mustang remains 10 days away, but anticipation for the vehicle is mounting faster than the RPMs of a Shelby GT.

Ford announced the Dec. 5 unveiling last week in connection to the 2013 LA Auto Show, and while the Dearborn-based automaker continues to releases short inspirational films in anticipation of the vehicle's debut, one executive says the unveiling will be well worth the wait.

“Expect an exciting day on Dec. 5,” said Ford President of The Americas Joe Hinrichs when asked about the Mustang unveiling by MLive at the 2013 LA Auto Show. “I’m biased, but I think you’ll be really impressed.”

The all-new global pony car will make its debut in six cities on four continents, according to Ford. Reveal events next month will take place in Dearborn, Mich.; New York; Los Angeles; Barcelona; Shanghai and Sydney.

Hinrichs said Dec. 5 is not a special date for the Mustang, but coordination worked out for Ford officials to make it a truly global unveiling.
Ford unveils Edge concept at 2013 LA Auto ShowJoe Hinrichs, Ford executive vice president and president of the Americas, unveils the Edge concept Nov. 20 at the 2013 LA Auto Show.Michael Wayland | MLive.com

“We’re taking advantage of the opportunity of Mustang going global to do it globally, as compared to an auto show,” he told reporters following the unveiling of the Ford Edge concept on Dec. 20. “Mustang 50 years is a big enough event on its own that will generate plenty of energy and excitement, I’m sure.”

jmstang66

Performance Media Guy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
what if the license plate isn't down low but sitting right where this jaguar one is? and the black panel with the pony in it sits right above it like the jaguar symbol is?

just a thought..and it'd def be different....

Topnotch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mazda CX-9 Touring
:ford:
countdown_10days.jpg

Sponsored

Ninjak

Posting from the Shadows
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT500 2019 Harley Davidson F150 68 GTA
Nobody's seen nothin' ....maybe if you're asking dealers, but plenty of people have seen something. They done a pretty good job of keeping it secret but that leak at the track was huge. I wonder what the renders would look like now and what the reaction would be on Dec 5th if we never got those spy pics.
There has been people who have seen it....they are just being mum about. The President of Steeda has seen the car and I ask him directly recently at the round-up.

They are not talking.....but now we are just 10 days out. If what he hinted at is true, then I'm a happy camper. I will of course hold on to Roxxy :)

Josh Painter

Threads
Reaction score
Website
the-12th-fan.com
First Name
Josh
Vehicle(s)
2006 Ford Fusion SEL
... that leak at the track was huge...
The exposed front clip and interior spy shots have been the only two major photographic "leaks." In all the other spy shots I've seen, the car hjas been heavily disguised.

Amazing that Chaz and others have taken that little graphic evidence and combined it with hearsay from the focus groups and other bits and pieces of information to produce such outstanding renders.

Josh Painter

Threads
Reaction score
Website
the-12th-fan.com
First Name
Josh
Vehicle(s)
2006 Ford Fusion SEL
There has been people who have seen it....they are just being mum about. The President of Steeda has seen the car and I ask him directly recently at the round-up.

They are not talking.....but now we are just 10 days out. If what he hinted at is true, then I'm a happy camper. I will of course hold on to Roxxy :)
I wouldn't be surprised if Ford made those who have seen the S550 sign non-disclosure agreements. Either that or rather strongly made the case that if they spill the beans, they can forget about getting any cooperation from FoMoCo in the future.

eric n

HNIC/Head Ninja in Charge
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ericnolan.com
First Name
Eric
Vehicle(s)
16 Shelby RR B&W stripes GT350 G0249
How about a simply classy offset (in chrome or smoked chrome to match pony, so ignore my skills, or lack thereof)?
Loving the fat rear tires. The GT badge is only ok for me. I prefer an engine designation, like 5.0 or 302. But, I think this render is a great modern interpretation of America's favorite pony car. I would happily drive the heck out of that car.

Topnotch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mazda CX-9 Touring

Sponsored

Topnotch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mazda CX-9 Touring

Sabre

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
Iconic Silver 2023 Mach 1 with Handling Package
Not sure if it's been displayed in this thread yet or not....but if you go to Ford Social and sign up, they will email you a photo of the 2015 Gen 6 Mustang on the day of the reveal.

http://social.ford.com/olalanding/2015-mustang/?fmccmp=fb-fs-fordmustang-2013112600

It doesn't mention at what time this email photo will happen on Dec. 5th, but you'd think they'd be able to mass email it out shortly after the official reveal time.

Apologies if all of this has already been posted somewhere.

Husker

Just The Basic Facts
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Harley
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Not sure if it's been displayed in this thread yet or not....but if you go to Ford Social and sign up, they will email you a photo of the 2015 Gen 6 Mustang on the day of the reveal.

http://social.ford.com/olalanding/2015-mustang/?fmccmp=fb-fs-fordmustang-2013112600

It doesn't mention at what time this email photo will happen on Dec. 5th, but you'd think they'd be able to mass email it out shortly after the official reveal time.

Apologies if all of this has already been posted somewhere.
Thanks for the link.

Topnotch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mazda CX-9 Touring
one week...
countdown_07days.jpg
Sponsored