Sponsored

Official: 2015 Mustang to be revealed December 5 in Six Cities Worldwide! [& Teaser]

Twin Turbo

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
Mustang '05 GT
TT, I "is" not American and can get it - however I am from another of the the colonies.....:lol:
Favourtism for our Australian friends. Tsk!

(by the way, the "is it cos I is" is a reference to Ali G (a Sacha Baron Cohen character, so probably lost on most of the world audience :) )
Sponsored

JohnZiraldo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
86 Mustang GT Conv., 11 Edge Sport
Favourtism for our Australian friends. Tsk!

(by the way, the "is it cos I is" is a reference to Ali G (a Sacha Baron Cohen character, so probably lost on most of the world audience :) )
Had the same problem with the Stephen Odell video from Canada originally but it is working now.

motoroid65

Here's the next video with Barb Samardzich.
Good watch. Now tell me why a video like this is not part of the countdown. :confused:

I sure hope the secrecy of the 2015 didn't keep Ford from getting the same kind of feedback from enthusiasts that it did for the 2005. If that is the only thing that stopped them from putting a Ford logo on the back of the S197, I'm worried what they will do with the S550.

rb336

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Focus
:tsk: It's sad that they Completly Ignored the 74-78 Mustang II's with this countdown, Jumping from the 72 Sprint right to an 81 3 Door. I know a lot of people dislike/discredit the Mustang II's, but they tend to forget that without them We Wouldn't Have a Mustang Today. It was the Right Car for Its Time. This really disappoints me. Ford has Always Stood By the Mustang II.
Day 14 had a II

Sponsored

Twin Turbo

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
Mustang '05 GT
Hurrah! I can finally see the latest two videos...........much better :)

AND it looks like a blue n white Capri in the last one........to the right of the 'vert, with its hood open!

Gmxblazer

Threads
Reaction score
Is it possible the teaser is of the door sill? With perhaps a my color change able background ?

Topnotch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mazda CX-9 Touring
Sponsored