Sponsored

Cpcloud

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT - 6MT
You would definitely be in the minority with that opinion. Come to think of it I haven’t seen one other person comment negatively about the front bumper. The only comments I’ve seen are gt guys looking to buy the Mach 1 bumper. And I haven’t seen any Mach 1 guys asking to swap to a gt/ecoboost bumper.
Its not that I don't like the bumper.The overall look is incomplete without the stripes & wheel styling.

It looks like it went through an allergic reaction.
Sponsored

Atlas1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Audi S6, 2021 Mach 1 'M1985'
Its not that I don't like the bumper.The overall look is incomplete without the stripes & wheel styling.

It looks like it went through an allergic reaction.
Gotcha. I misread your comment

SemperFi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 m0303
Mach 5.jpg
Don't know what the hell you are all talking about. Without the stickers...it just looks like a white Batman car. That's me and my copilot (I'm in red).

Sponsored

FreePenguin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Donald
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang
Vehicle Showcase
I said it w original guy who did this:

I like it more naked.

13GetThere

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lynn
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium PP2 Magnet Grey
That’s pretty nasty, yikes!
How does sharing the ugliness of your soul make the world a better place?
You want him to cover it in icing and put sprinkles on it?
Me, I prefer the HONESTY of his opinion; there's no doubt where he stands.

Cpcloud

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT - 6MT

65straight6

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Allan
Vehicle(s)
09 Ram 6.7l 3500 4x4, 55 Studebaker P/U, ‘19 GT350
Get off my lawn you no stripe hippie…:cwl:

Sponsored

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS, 2021 Volvo XC60
You want him to cover it in icing and put sprinkles on it?
Me, I prefer the HONESTY of his opinion; there's no doubt where he stands.
My parents thought me, “it’s not what you say, it’s how you say it. You can be honest with a little bit of tact. Words matter! :facepalm:

Wolfe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
`18 Kona Blue Mustang Ecoboost PP, `10 Nissan GTR
Amazing how many people don't respect personal preferences but I shouldn't be surprised when every other day we have a thread dedicated to self-validating your choice based on the transmission in your vehicle.

Beautiful color and the car looks great with or without. If OP thought the M1 package had enough improvements to warrant what he paid for it, graphics withstanding, ya'll are wasting your breath telling him what he should or shouldn't be doing to his car.

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS, 2021 Volvo XC60
Amazing how many people don't respect personal preferences but I shouldn't be surprised when every other day we have a thread dedicated to self-validating your choice based on the transmission in your vehicle.

Beautiful color and the car looks great with or without. If OP thought the M1 package had enough improvements to warrant what he paid for it, graphics withstanding, ya'll are wasting your breath telling him what he should or shouldn't be doing to his car.
Well considering OP has already done it we are all wasting our breath. But that's what internet forums are all about. :facepalm:

You do make a goods point about buying a M1 though. There are those who are buying it because it is a Mach 1. It's place in Mustang history is what it is all about. Many of those buyers could care less about the coolers and other special parts. It's all about those Mach 1 stickers.

On the other hand you have those that love the car for what it is mechanically. A 480HP beast with a Tremec and track ready coolers and suspension. All the M1 specific graphics are meaningless to them. Same boat, different ocean.

Wolfe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
`18 Kona Blue Mustang Ecoboost PP, `10 Nissan GTR
Well considering OP has already done it we are all wasting our breath. But that's what internet forums are all about. :facepalm:

You do make a goods point about buying a M1 though. There are those who are buying it because it is a Mach 1. It's place in Mustang history is what it is all about. Many of those buyers could care less about the coolers and other special parts. It's all about those Mach 1 stickers.

On the other hand you have those that love the car for what it is mechanically. A 480HP beast with a Tremec and track ready coolers and suspension. All the M1 specific graphics are meaningless to them. Same boat, different ocean.
Fair point and agreed on both accounts.

Pricing aside, I just feel it's a bit disingenuous when people refer to the M1 as a GT with a graphics package and even as a "stripes person", they would be low on the list of reasons I bought the car so having them or not is probably one of the lesser quirks about owning one.

IPOGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1 Velocity Blue M6

Soon the S650 will be announced and none of this will matter.
Sponsored