Fordever

Fordever

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Derek
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT/CS Convertible
Yes, I have that exact one and was very pleased with it.

Perfect fit and looks great
These work and fit very well. Used the 2012 version for 3 years in our 2012 before moving it to our 97 where it works well despite not being a good fit in the 97. Used the 2015 version in our 2015 and then swapped it to the 2018.
We have one in both cars, very nice.
I bought the same one at the dealer after purchasing the car
It fits perfectly
I don't know why it was not an option at the time of ordering the car
Covers the entire trunk bottom, edge to edge in all directions. Gave $100 for mine but well worth it in the protection it offers. The trunk cargo net is also great to have - use mine all the time.
I have one with the subwoofer cut out. It's perfect. I buy all this kind of stuff after sale because it's cheaper. I've got full all-season mats too and they fit perfectly as well.
Works great and fits very nicely. It is kind of thin, but I like mine and it keeps things from moving.
Thanx for all the positive feedback guys. Looks like one will be in my trunk very soon. :headbang:
Sponsored

control4userguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Premium
$100 way too much for some mat with advertising on it. I've used towels that have done a great job of absorbing and keeping loads from shifting. It's a trunk, not a show place.

Draklia

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT
I’ve been tempted to buy one of these but wonder how slippery it is. Seems like the carpet might actually make it harder for things to slide around than a plastic mat would?

chitlins37

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17' Magnetic GT350R / 70' Buick Skylark

Sponsored

DickR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ruby Red GTPP MagneRide 301A 10A and 1997 GT
I’ve been tempted to buy one of these but wonder how slippery it is. Seems like the carpet might actually make it harder for things to slide around than a plastic mat would?
The Ford trunk mat is a little less slippery than the oem "sort of carpet". It has more of a "rubber" feel than a "plastic" feel.

OP
OP
Fordever

Fordever

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Derek
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT/CS Convertible

Prokiller

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Mustang GT & 2018 Mustang GT PP2
[MENTION=22246]Fordever[/MENTION] is the logo stitched in or is it just a heat transfer stick on? i have some of their mats from other years and its just a heat stick on that peels off under wear.

65 stang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 gt 6 speed p/p premium r/r 65 hardtop 289
Made my sales guy through it and the rubber floor mats in with the deal before the hand shake. Love mine and the floor mats as I live in the rain forest.

OP
OP
Fordever

Fordever

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Derek
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT/CS Convertible
[MENTION=22246]Fordever[/MENTION] is the logo stitched in or is it just a heat transfer stick on? i have some of their mats from other years and its just a heat stick on that peels off under wear.
[MENTION=34201]Prokiller[/MENTION] Mine is definitely stitched. But the stitching is so well done, I took the mat out and did a close inspection, just to make sure. :D

Sponsored

Allerick

First Time Mustang Buyer
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang (DIB 2.3T w/ Ceramic Int.)
I got the Ford OE trunk mat from American Muscle (cheaper than the dealership), and it works great. I like the way it looks, and it keeps stuff from sliding around as much. It isn't nearly as thick or rubbery as the OE all season floor mats for the cabin, but it seems to work perfectly fine. Mine was rolled up for shipping, but after a few days it stayed flat. It was well worth the price. The stock trunk liner does not hold up well.

xDUMPWEEDx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT PP (Base/Oxford White)
[MENTION=34201]Prokiller[/MENTION] Mine is definitely stitched. But the stitching is so well done, I took the mat out and did a close inspection, just to make sure. :D
My Lloyd's has the 5.0 badge, also stitched. Carpeted trunk mats are definitely the way to go if you don't throw super dirty shit in your trunk all the time. The extra friction that carpet mats give stops things from sliding around so easily in the back. The Lloyd's mat is worth every cent.

OP
OP
Fordever

Fordever

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Derek
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT/CS Convertible
My Lloyd's has the 5.0 badge, also stitched. Carpeted trunk mats are definitely the way to go if you don't throw super dirty shit in your trunk all the time. The extra friction that carpet mats give stops things from sliding around so easily in the back. The Lloyd's mat is worth every cent.
They are a great quality mat for sure. And no worries of me throwing super dirty crap in the trunk. Hell, I even tell my wife she has to remove her shoes before entering. :lol::lol:

The OE rubber ones are great if you do use your trunk as a trunk. But the only things that go in my trunk are groceries, suitcases, and my “Love the Drive” wind defector when it isn’t in use.

sed6

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Premium
I got the Ford OE trunk mat from American Muscle (cheaper than the dealership), and it works great. I like the way it looks, and it keeps stuff from sliding around as much. It isn't nearly as thick or rubbery as the OE all season floor mats for the cabin, but it seems to work perfectly fine. Mine was rolled up for shipping, but after a few days it stayed flat. It was well worth the price. The stock trunk liner does not hold up well.
I agree with this completely. Got mine from Amazon for $91 with prime shipping. Just search for FR3Z-6111600-AA. It does come rolled but 30 minutes in the sun flattened it right out. It fits like a glove. I use my trunk like a truck bed and throw all manner of stuff in there. The OEM liner in my 13 held up great for 6 years and I expect this one will as well.

JinNTX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 GT Premium Fastback
Just ordered the trunk mat based on everyone's responses so far, thanks!

Does anyone have pics / part numbers of the floor mats? Was going to order some weathertechs but since the reviews seem positive for the floor mats I may get those instead.
Sponsored