Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.careeup.tech
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2022 GT500 / 2021 Jaguar SVR / 2019 TrackHawk
If anyone knows of any Car Meets coming up, please post here. The only one I am familiar with is Cars and Cigars the first Saturday of each month in Ashburn.
Sponsored

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT/PP, '23 GB Mach1, '12 Audi S5 (v8+6mt)
Vehicle Showcase
RT606 and US50 meets at the Dunkin (across the way from Walmart) 0730 every Sunday.
24560 Dulles Landing Dr Unit 110, Dulles, VA 20166

This one supposedly meets on Saturday 0800 if I remember correctly.
9639 Fairfax Blvd, Fairfax, VA 22030

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
There's a BIkes and Breakfast at the Clifton train station the 2nd Sat or was it Sunday of the month. I think there is a car event there too. Or we could start one. There's about a dozen or more Mustang owners in the immediate area.

@EmCel, @JohnnyGT, @tangguy @Phoneman1223 @NoVaGT @psoto13 and @mikeD4V, @kiksbutt @Grimace427 @dhborden (has new Mach1), @ANGST we can let come even though he sold his car and has a BMW...

And then we can do a drive thru the area...
The 606/50 one generally has a dozen or more Mustangs show up.

There's about 5 more in Rockville to Laurel area, 3+ down in Stafford/Fredericksburg and some out further SouthWest.

OP
OP
Chris2020GT500

Chris2020GT500

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.careeup.tech
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
There's a BIkes and Breakfast at the Clifton train station the 2nd Sat or was it Sunday of the month. I think there is a car event there too. Or we could start one. There's about a dozen or more Mustang owners in the immediate area.

@EmCel, @JohnnyGT, @tangguy @Phoneman1223 @NoVaGT @psoto13 and @mikeD4V, @kiksbutt @Grimace427 @dhborden (has new Mach1), @ANGST we can let come even though he sold his car and has a BMW...

There's about 5 more in Rockville to Laurel area, 3+ down in Stafford/Fredericksburg and some out further SouthWest.
I am down in Stafford, I have seen some nice Mustangs around including someone in a black supercharged 350 who challenged my wife in her Trackhawk.

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
I am down in Stafford
There used to be a car (classics?) meet on a regular basis behind 610 donuts (or was it the next parking lot over?) but with Covid malarky I'm not sure if it got restarted.

And if my memory isn't completely shot I think there is an event that meets at Warrior Coffee off Courthouse or nearby.

This isn't an event but https://barleynaked.com/food-&-music could be fun if you want to try some food and local beer.

Sponsored

dhborden

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doug
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 Chassis# M1869, Iconic Silver

Thanks, Shogun. Can't make it the next two weekends (driving back to NoVA this Sunday and then at Ford Performance Racing School next weekend) but will look for the next opportunity.

NoVaGT

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 PP1 GT Kona

There used to be a Cars & Coffee in Clifton every Sunday, it was moved to Fairfax.

The bike weekend is the 2nd Sunday each month.

If we want to do a Mustang meet-up, I'm game. But let's discuss the drive-out part. We get the wrong type of people with us, driving fast, being loud, etc., it will be a problem.

Clifton is a small, nice, quiet place. It would behoove us to be on our best behavior. Set a standard for being respectful of the people of Clifton.

There's a nice restaurant/coffee shop in Clifton too.

NoVaGT

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 PP1 GT Kona
Sorry, I'm being stupid.

Everyone just come join us at the Fairfax Cars & Coffee every Sunday morning @ 9AM. It's held behind the Capital Ale house, 4069 Chain Bridge Rd, Fairfax, VA 22030

It's small, relatively quiet, and some really cool cars are there. McLarens, Vipers, Porsches, ZR-1s. And there you can be just a bit loud, as it's a commercial area and there's no one to disturb.

And we have coffee & breakfast sandwiches right there at a place one of the attendees owns.

Last edited:

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
It's held behind the Capital Ale house, 4069 Chain Bridge Rd, Fairfax, VA 22030
and within walking distance of the FFX court-house and jail if you 'misbehave'. Love it.
8am?

and next to one of the last surviving RedHot and Blue's.

NoVaGT

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 PP1 GT Kona
and within walking distance of the FFX court-house and jail if you 'misbehave'. Love it.
8am?

and next to one of the last surviving RedHot and Blue's.
Ill be there this Sunday, so come on over and join us. If we're not in the parking lot, we're inside the Capital Ale place having breakfast.

Sponsored

dhborden

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doug
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 Chassis# M1869, Iconic Silver
Sorry, I'm being stupid.

Everyone just come join us at the Fairfax Cars & Coffee every Sunday morning @ 9AM. It's held behind the Capital Ale house, 4069 Chain Bridge Rd, Fairfax, VA 22030

It's small, relatively quiet, and some really cool cars are there. McLarens, Vipers, Porsches, ZR-1s. And there you can be just a bit loud, as it's a commercial area and there's no one to disturb.

And we have coffee & breakfast sandwiches right there at a place one of the attendees owns.
Thanks for sharing. I've been wanting to get there!

JohnnyGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
'20 Mustang GT, '17 Expedition, '04 LS430
I'm always down for a fun meetup and cruise. As long everyone behaves; at least enough to not get us pulled over or kicked out of an area e.g. Skyline Drive.

I might stop by this weekend.

ABADHBT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alan
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT350 Iconic Silver
Vehicle Showcase
Tis the season for car shows, there will be a ton around the area, pick your destination really. If you are in the Fredericksburg area, there is a club Stangs and Fangs Mustang Club Fredericksburg, VA on Facebook, link below. They usually have a Friday night cruise in, I know recently they have been thinking about changing it to Saturdays. But they will post about car shows in the area.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/56038062726

I'm in Stafford as well and hope to do a few shows this summer. With COVID still and issue there could be less.

GoGoGadget

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT
Ill be there this Sunday, so come on over and join us. If we're not in the parking lot, we're inside the Capital Ale place having breakfast.
Capital Ale serves breakfast? That normal or just for these events?

OP
OP
Chris2020GT500

Chris2020GT500

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.careeup.tech
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
I saw a post on instagram for Cars n' Cigars in Ashburn at Saigon Outcast every 2nd Saturday. Looks like it has essentially replaced Katie's as I heard they are no longer hosting events.

I cannot make it out in May however, I will try in June. It's a bit of a hike, so I am not sure how often I will make it out there.
Sponsored