Sponsored

Northern Virginia Members

Beef

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 S550 GT
Will see you guys next week... will be hitting the local CC out my way this weekend....

Riktar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Update on the hood crack issue:

per ford's request I was asked to stop by the koons ford dealer in falls church and have the Foreman take some additional shots.

He pointed out that the crease in the middle of the hood is in perfect condition and there is damage done to the car. He seemed very understanding and saw no reason why this should have even happened. He also assured me ford would make this right. I'm expecting a follow up with the next step. Let's hope they come through.

rainier446

Professional Amateur Tech
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shawn
Vehicle(s)
'15 OW GT/PP
Katie's C&C is an option for this weekend also, and a bit closer for me. The hour long drive to Dulles sucks...

umarov

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT CO Premium PP
I will be at Katie's.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Sponsored

RitzGT

Serial Mustang Owner
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT 6sp
Wow, I've never heard of Katie's. I'll have to check that out sometime, though it's a bit of a haul for me on a weekend since I live down towards Warrenton (but work in Reston).

Best,

rainier446

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shawn
Vehicle(s)
'15 OW GT/PP
Katie's is like Dulles but the coffee is much better and there's typically more exotics and eye candy :)

kcc0521

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bo
Vehicle(s)
2015 Black GT PP
I am doing one in April in NCCAR with Apex. I might do some of those in the list.

I notice the events don't have a beginner session. Do you guys have any idea what they consider intermediate?

umarov

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I notice the events don't have a beginner session. Do you guys have any idea what they consider intermediate?
I joined the novice group. It's filled up though. If you do HPDE, they usually have novice group. Idk how they determine intermediate. I suggest calling the specific event that you are interested and ask them. Different events/tracks might require different level of skill.

kcc0521

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bo
Vehicle(s)
2015 Black GT PP
I might try to attend the friday event at summit point. I have a ton of passes on the drag strip but zero experience on the road course. I am looking forward to trying it through.

Sponsored

GordonGekko

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Eco Premium
Nice! S550s were clearly the majority out there. Is that usually the case?

Also, anyone else rely on the factory navigation to get to cars & coffee in Dulles? It's quite aggravating having to use Google Maps on your phone because you're unable to pull it up on your nicely integrated big screen navi.

umarov

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

Also, anyone else rely on the factory navigation to get to cars & coffee in Dulles? It's quite aggravating having to use Google Maps on your phone because you're unable to pull it up on your nicely integrated big screen navi.
End of the year, we will get Android Auto and Apple Carplay

rainier446

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shawn
Vehicle(s)
'15 OW GT/PP

I was there, but I got there early and was parked by the gt500's [emoji13]

When I started bringing my car there was 1 or 2 others and that was it. Last time I went it was the black car with the baby blue accents, red ecoboost, and the black 5.0 covered in steeda paraphernalia. Was very surprised to see so many, just try and venture out towards the others a bit. C&C is so you get to talk to all car guys, not just your group.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

therealdannye

President of Capitol S550
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Deadpool 5.0
C&C is so you get to talk to all car guys, not just your group.
There's rules for coming to a car show? That's news to me.

Many weeks have come and gone where I did nothing but look at other cars. Other weeks we congregate and discuss our cars with other Mustang owners.

Sorry, I don't see anything wrong here. We're respectful to all. Maybe tell this same thing to the Jeeps, Challengers, FisTs, Hypercars... etc etc. It's just a car show, man. C'est la vie.

Whip5oh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
I was there, but I got there early and was parked by the gt500's [emoji13]

When I started bringing my car there was 1 or 2 others and that was it. Last time I went it was the black car with the baby blue accents, red ecoboost, and the black 5.0 covered in steeda paraphernalia. Was very surprised to see so many, just try and venture out towards the others a bit. C&C is so you get to talk to all car guys, not just your group.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
Hey Rainier446 - this is Jesse (Steeda 5.0) Appreciate the comment, and will definitely take your feedback into consideration and always welcome another s550 owner. Your Oxford white is beautiful and sorry that we weren't able to get over there to meet you in person. I know I personally go an look at every car, especially the GT500's you were parked by and the bullitt. But, as for my group, that was the 1st time we could all get together as a group with a full head count. So it was a big deal to us. However, next time, please come to us as well, as we would like to meet you and your car. It works both ways, and if you noticed brands stay with brands. ST's, Jeeps, Foreign, Mopar, JDM, etc etc. But, again I totally get what your saying about mingling, and do appreciate your feedback. If you would like to come to one of our meet's outside of CNC, I am personally inviting you. Just let me know, Jesse Perez
Instagram - [MENTION=21062]Whip5oh[/MENTION] and @Capitol_s550
Capitol.jpg
Sponsored