Sponsored

North Carolina Roll Call!!!

5starr0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium
If i sold my TSW bathurst wheels i'd go with bronze, thats about as wild as i could get
Sponsored

yomamma219

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang EB Premium Pony Pack "4HORSEMEN"
Hmmm just looked those up and they look real nice. Maybe I'll hit you up when I'm looking for wheels more seriously and we can kill 2 birds with 1 stone.

Ebm

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Guy
Vehicle(s)
'14 GT
You at Cars and Coffee Wake Forest?

Sponsored

Duttch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT (Guard color)
Vir Charity laps this Friday 3 March.
25 dollar and you can ride on the circuit with your own mustang.

Obsol3te

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 GT PP
First: I might be interested depending on time frame (farther out the better probably).

Just out of curiosity, why does it seem like people are selling the PP wheels so frequently? I really like those wheels and was planning to buy the AM knockoff versions once I was ready to upgrade my wheels. (planning on it being when I need new tires). Do people really just not like them or is it just "availability heuristic", given that I've had them on my wish list?
They'll be up for sale this weekend. I have spacers to go with too.
Im selling them for a wider and lighter setup. On top of that, these wheels are such a PITA to clean. I like the look for sure though

Tribefan

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
Vir Charity laps this Friday 3 March.
25 dollar and you can ride on the circuit with your own mustang.
I've done this 3 times and it's pretty fun. The key is to getting in with a good group, which you have little control over. There's a Mustang club that usually goes to these that if you can get in with them, you'll surely hit 120-130 MPH. Problem is some people go with Miatas, minivans (yes, I witnessed this. And he was right on the ass of some geezer in a C5 Vette) and other slow vehicles. The pace car will go as fast as he can before he starts to lose people in his rear-view mirror.

Here's a video from my first time going in my '14 Mustang to give you an idea: [ame="[MEDIA=youtube]id=fo7Cq9x3Y9Q;t=14[/MEDIA]"]

Sponsored

Obsol3te

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 GT PP
If anyone has installed their own OPG/CG I could certainly use some help.
Just picked up some Boundary OPG and a TSS Crank gear with ARP bolt.
Looking over the install guide on SVTP it looks rough. I did the blower myself and a few buddy's just timing this motor scares me.
Boundary OPG.jpg

Duttch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT (Guard color)
I've done this 3 times and it's pretty fun. The key is to getting in with a good group, which you have little control over. There's a Mustang club that usually goes to these that if you can get in with them, you'll surely hit 120-130 MPH. Problem is some people go with Miatas, minivans (yes, I witnessed this. And he was right on the ass of some geezer in a C5 Vette) and other slow vehicles. The pace car will go as fast as he can before he starts to lose people in his rear-view mirror.

Here's a video from my first time going in my '14 Mustang to give you an idea:

Nice video, yes I go with the Carolina Mustang club.
So only mustangs and people you personal know are on the track with you, pretty assume.

Tribefan

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
Reminder for anyone interested: this Saturday is the Pro Dyno spring show in Fort Mill, SC, put on by the SCMC club. Time is 9am-3pm.

yomamma219

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang EB Premium Pony Pack "4HORSEMEN"
Reminder for anyone interested: this Saturday is the Pro Dyno spring show in Fort Mill, SC, put on by the SCMC club. Time is 9am-3pm.
My parents live in Waxhaw also. This show would be a good excuse for me to go to stay with them for the weekend. But I was just there 2 weeks ago...

Readfast

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
17 F350 King Ranch, 17 Focus RS

I'm going to be there! :thumbsup:
Sponsored