Sponsored

North Carolina Roll Call!!!

Yote16

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT
I have two essentially new Pirelli Pzero summer tires in 255/40/19 and I have 4 of the 235/50/18 Pzero Nero's in the Charlotte area. Pics are posted in the classifieds.

On another note when are the meetings at hgwy 55 burgers?

Thanks
Sponsored

JohnBoyNC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP
I have two essentially new Pirelli Pzero summer tires in 255/40/19 and I have 4 of the 235/50/18 Pzero Nero's in the Charlotte area. Pics are posted in the classifieds.

On another note when are the meetings at hgwy 55 burgers?

Thanks
The group I belong to is the Power Fanatics Mustang Club and we meet on the 2nd Sat. of each month and have an informal all invited Cruise-In, whenever we have our meetings. Sometimes we also my put on a Car Show.

I think the Hwy 55 themselves, have a designated Cruise in schedule and a few other local car clubs have events there as well. The Wrecking Crew and the Carolina Car Club are two that come to mind.

Check our club out on FB and ask for an invite to our page and you can see what events we have coming up.

I look forward to meeting you and anyone else that cares to join us.

Thanks

Obsol3te

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 GT PP
FRPP Injectors still for sale.
52# for #180!

JohnBoyNC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP
Cars & Coffee this weekend in Charlotte.

Who's in??
C&C.jpg

Readfast

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
17 F350 King Ranch, 17 Focus RS
So it's actually happening? After last months fiasco there was talk that it may not be happening anymore. At least at that venue.

Sponsored

AMChief5.0

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chief
Vehicle(s)
2017 Black GT Premium w/ PP
Cars & Coffee this weekend in Charlotte.

Who's in??
I'll be there. Is anyone going to be there with a Corsa CBE extreme exhaust? Not asking for anything to draw attention to you but would just like to follow maybe when u leave or hear a start up. YouTube videos just aren't doing it for me.

Tribefan

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
I'm planning on going but not sure what time yet. And yes, thankfully the event has not been shit down. They did post on their Facebook page the other day that from now on, if there is bad weather and they have to cancel the first Saturday of the month, they will no longer push it back to the second Saturday. It would instead be completely canceled for the month and would have to wait til the first Saturday of the next month for the regularaly scheduled event. The issues that occurred at January's event apparently were largely due to no police presence, which was due to the fact that it was the rescheduled event due to a weather cancellation the first weekend and I guess they never arraigned for the police to cover the make-up date.

JohnBoyNC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP
Would be great to see ya again John! Maybe we can meet up at the Hwy 55 at Sun Valley and cruise up?

Readfast

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
17 F350 King Ranch, 17 Focus RS
Thanks Tribefan for the updated info.

Thankfully we get a 2nd chance! It's probably the best venue that we've had.

Hopefully the people that were the issue will be tared and feathered this Saturday! LOL

Tribefan

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
Would be great to see ya again John! Maybe we can meet up at the Hwy 55 at Sun Valley and cruise up?
Possibly. I'm supposed to be going there along with my cousin in his RS3, so I'm not sure yet what time he wants to go and when. I'll keep you posted though.

Thanks Tribefan for the updated info.

Thankfully we get a 2nd chance! It's probably the best venue that we've had.

Hopefully the people that were the issue will be tared and feathered this Saturday! LOL
You're welcome. And I agree. I know there was a good sized post on the C&C Facebook page regarding the issues and a couple of the people (a guy in a blue S550 that was revving like a retard, a guy in a Magnetic S550 that did a burnout or something as he was leaving, and a guy in a Tundra doing power-brake burnouts) are well aware they were a big part of the problem and shouldn't be an issue going forward. I guess there was also an issue with a guy in a GTR and a guy in a blue Lamborghini that were revving like idiots as well that were a major part of the issue. It's amazing how people can't act like grown-ups and be mature and instead ruin or nearly ruin good things. :doh:

Sponsored

Tribefan

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
north charlotte here looking for a group to join
Check out the Carolina Super Stangs. Great group of people. I've been a part of that club since I found them in 2014. Lots of stuff going on with them and a lot of it is in the Gastonia area.

5starr0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium
anyone know where to have a bent rim fixed in charlotte? My aftermarket wheels are bent says AAA when they were balancing my car.

White5.0ut

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
I am near Northlake mall. I spend a good bit of time near Concord area tho.