Sponsored

No lane departure feature

martin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ecoboost; coupe; guard; dark-saddle; MT; PP; Nav;
My wife's 2006 Infiniti has lane departure feature. The Ford Edge, 2015 does too. I am surprised that the Mustang, with all the safety warning features it does have, does not have this feature. It wakes you up if you drift out the lane. Then again, who could fall asdllep driving a Mustang?
Sponsored

BBB

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Premium GT Poverty Snack
If it wont make you faster it's not necessary

Sponsored

Blk2015GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
All this tech is only making people worse drivers because they rely on the tech to save them instead of improve their driving skills; or simple paying the f*uck attention. Never had the tech never would want it or use it.

Zeenobit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Black Mustang 3.7L V6
I don't have a premium, but I'm so glad to hear premium users don't have to suffer from this crap.

My friend's Honda Accord has this feature. It's the most annoying, useless "safety" feature I've seen. I would argue that it reduces safety by distracting the driver.

It's especially bad when driving on poor road conditions, trying to avoid pot holes.

Good riddance.

MichaelKael

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maggie, beautiful ´15 Cyclone Mustang 51A Magnetic
My wife's 2006 Infiniti has lane departure feature. The Ford Edge, 2015 does too. I am surprised that the Mustang, with all the safety warning features it does have, does not have this feature. It wakes you up if you drift out the lane. Then again, who could fall asdllep driving a Mustang?
Maybe because these two cars are boring, and that there's no way anybody will fall asleep/get bored driving a 'stang ?! :lol:

Khyber

it's a hard parked life
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Landon
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP CO
blis is alot more worth it that lane departure... blis is only meant to be useful for where you can't see and for that it works.
Sponsored