Sponsored

NMRA @ Bradenton - March 3-6

Billy1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
I'm planning on running True Street and Ecoboost Challenge classes. I'll be in town early Thursday if all goes according to plan.
What day/time is the Ecoboost Challenge running?
Sponsored

Evil87GN

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 TY EB auto
What day/time is the Ecoboost Challenge running?
If the info I got was correct, we will be running T&T plus round 1 of qualifying on Friday, q2, q3 Saturday, and eliminations on Sunday. I'm actually thinking about not going until early morning Thursday to get checked in, find the other EBM peeps, set up, then go check in at the hotel. Haven't decided on running T&T Thursday, or just relax/check the car over, watch some runs.

Billy1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Thanks Evil87GN. I will try to make it for Sat. and Sun. Had trouble finding a hotel close to the track. They are all booked up.

Sponsored

BMR Tech

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bmrsuspension.com
First Name
Dion
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT, 2010 GT500, 2019 F-150 5.0
I will be there in BluBallz, more than likely running True Street.

Stop by and say hello if you see me!

Billy1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Pity I didn't think of this earlier: maybe we should have had some Mustang 6G I.D. badges printed up with our User Names to put on our shirts, so when we came in contact with any 6G board members at the race, we would know who's part of the "Elite Group" lol.

Tubalkayne

First Time Mustang Owner
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT, Steeda PP, Competition Orange,
Pity I didn't think of this earlier: maybe we should have had some Mustang 6G I.D. badges printed up with our User Names to put on our shirts, so when we came in contact with any 6G board members at the race, we would know who's part of the "Elite Group" lol.
I like it! just get permission from JARSTANG. Won't be able to make this but will look for future events.

Evil87GN

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 TY EB auto
Thanks Evil87GN. I will try to make it for Sat. and Sun. Had trouble finding a hotel close to the track. They are all booked up.
Yeah, I had to go up the road a bit to Ruskin/Sun City Center to find something that wasn't a blatant price gouge..lol. Combine the event with MLB spring training kicking off, and hotels get zapped quick.

Steve, Kelly....look forward to meeting you guys and checking out the cars.
Sponsored