Ngauge Issue

bjf102

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Benjamin
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Premium
Hey guys I bought an Ngauge from PBD and originally all went well when I uploaded the stock tune and sent it back to them.

Later on I got my base tune from them and when I ran the wire for the OB2 to the AC vent and plugged it into the gauge, it wouldn’t power on. But I found a usb chord to fit the front port on the gauge and it powered up (somewhat of a relief. I was able to load my tune (I installed an 18/19 intake manifold) with both the OBD2 and usb chord plugged in and started the car with no engine codes.

It’s just annoying the Ngauge screen doesn’t power on without the front USB plugged in. Any ideas or suggestions would help. Possibly new OBD2 chord?
Sponsored

wazslow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT/CS
Did you "tap" the screen to wake it up after plugging in the OBDII cable? Did you have the ignition in accessory mode?

OP
OP

bjf102

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Benjamin
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Premium
Did you "tap" the screen to wake it up after plugging in the OBDII cable? Did you have the ignition in accessory mode?
Yup I tapped the screen and had the car in accessory mode. I didn’t start the engine until the time was uploaded. So the OBD2 works because I was able to upload my tune but it doesn’t power on the screen.
Sponsored