NEXT BATCH BUILDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ozracer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adam
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 5.0
Received my call from Adrian Brien Ford at St Marys in Adelaide today. I ordered my car on August 7 2015 they told me my car is scheduled to be built in the month of July which means I probably wont see it until October 2016. Im a bit bummed out was told at order to expect the car in july/august 2016 looks like I have a 14 to 15 month wait from what I can tell.
Sponsored

MC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red GT Fastback, due sometime in October
I think it's all the differences and apparent randomness that gets people (including me) worried. My dealer has just told me in an email to sit tight and that they haven't received an NSC yet.

Sometimes I fear I'm just being an obsessed lunatic about this whole car thing. It's only a car, right? :)

RSPEC-015

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Territory & Mustang GT
I think it's all the differences and apparent randomness that gets people (including me) worried. My dealer has just told me in an email to sit tight and that they haven't received an NSC yet.

Sometimes I fear I'm just being an obsessed lunatic about this whole car thing. It's only a car, right? :)
We're all passionate about it - we've been where you are now - :)

From what I hear, it's worth the wait!

Apologies also - I hadn't seen posts 117 & 118 before my earlier reply.

Repeater

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Guard 5.0

You are not the only one. I ordered 4 March 2015, never recd any emails from Ford, got nothing from Customer relations (except frustration). It was only when I contacted Ford on facebook that I had some sense of relief and comfort.....plus a VIN!!

BUT today I recd my window sticker 1/28/2016 blend date and all is right in the world. Forgotten are those Nov, Dec, Jan, Feb delivery promises... I have a car coming. :)

snake bite

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords of course
Yeah I think they are making it up. I ordered late September and was recently told I'm allocated a build spot in may. ...add 3 mths to get here makes august /September delivery. Guess how much I believe that's gonna happen. ...:lol:
:lol::lol: funny thing today the dealer phoned to tell me that I have a build spot in September and they gave me a stock number ( alpha numeric to be exact ):headbang: This means I will hopefully get it Chistmas. I'll do a search but does this mean I can track anything. Excited :headbang:

Sponsored

Melbnut

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang gt
Sorry, but I think you need to settle down a bit. :D

It's "only" been 4 months since you ordered. Most of us have had to wait a good 6 to 7 months before receiving the first email from Ford about our cars waiting to be built.

After that we get a VIN - some got that easily from their dealer and others got it from Ford either by calling CRC or through Facebook.

Once you get your VIN you can track it by ETIS and then await your Window Sticker. By this time 8 or 9 months have passed.

In my case, I ordered 09 March 2015. I received no email or phone call from Ford as they had an incorrect email address and phone contact for me. I got my VIN via Facebook in early November and my car was built late November.

At the moment it's on the Tamarlane and I'm getting excited.

I think I've been pretty fortunate with the timing of things.

All I can suggest is be patient and give it another couple of months to see how it goes.

Bloody queue jumpers :D:D

MustangDownUnder

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Bloody queue jumpers :D:D
Have it on hold for our honorary mustang que jumper when this is eventually decided.

Who is in the lead so far??
image.jpeg

snake bite

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords of course
Received my call from Adrian Brien Ford at St Marys in Adelaide today. I ordered my car on August 7 2015 they told me my car is scheduled to be built in the month of July which means I probably wont see it until October 2016. Im a bit bummed out was told at order to expect the car in july/august 2016 looks like I have a 14 to 15 month wait from what I can tell.
Must be the day for it. ....they phoned me today :headbang:

MustangDownUnder

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT

Egghead

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
2016 mustang gt
Vehicle Showcase
Just checked ETIS , Finally my mustang has been build 21/1/16 Happy friggin DAYS
Now for 90-120 day gate thing, compound thing, train thing , boat thing & offload process, dealer stuff !!!! But almost there

Sponsored

Bobsp12

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
lots of Fords
Just checked ETIS , Finally my mustang has been build 21/1/16 Happy friggin DAYS
Now for 90-120 day gate thing, compound thing, train thing , boat thing & offload process, dealer stuff !!!! But almost there
Congratulations....you are over one more hump on the roller coaster of delivery....plenty more to come.:cheers:

Egghead

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
2016 mustang gt
Vehicle Showcase
Thanks Mr Bob !! Yeah I need too calm down abit , I almost head butted the ceiling . My wife thinks I'm a idiot with my silly dance every time I get more info !!!
I know there's a few more humps to get over . Anyway time for a beer lol

Bobsp12

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
lots of Fords
Good man. A new mustang being bought to life is probably worth more than just one beer though.

goldman_cpa

@the_mustang_accountant
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
His wife craaaaaaaaaaazy
I ordered mine on the 19th November 2015, with a July 2016 build and September 2016 delivery. The sales manager at Victory Ford at Tweed Heads have been telling me fibs, based on reading this forum topic...:mad:
Odered mine in Nov 15 and was advised by FoA via facebook of NSC which indicates a late Q3/earlier Q4 2016 build.

They (FoA via facebook) quote approx 90 days from build to "keys in your hand".

Spina

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
Nothing
Odered mine in Nov 15 and was advised by FoA via facebook of NSC which indicates a late Q3/earlier Q4 2016 build.

They (FoA via facebook) quote approx 90 days from build to "keys in your hand".
Interesting. Seems like I won't be getting mine until early next year. Doubt I'm prepared to wait that long to be honest..
Sponsored