Sponsored

New Parts Suggestions - AmericanMuscle.com!

OP
OP
AMAlexLazarus

AMAlexLazarus

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.americanmuscle.com
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
'14 F150 EcoBoost/'08 Bullitt
any news on the Drag Wheels... Racestar Welds etc.. thanks so much Alex
Hey Rio! I'm not seeing a concrete date on my end here but it's something that's absolutely in the works! You guys know that when I have a solid date I'll make sure to let everyone know but from the suggestion to the prototype these things can defintiely take some time! Keep the suggestions coming! There's multiple in here that are in the works!

Alex
Sponsored

racer24crm

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chase
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ruby Red GT
How about making some different center caps for your AMR wheels? I'm really leaning towards picking up a set in your new dark stainless finish but I would like to be able to keep some sort of mustang themed center cap.

Also, any pics of these on a 2015? I'd like to see some detail shots of the finish on the car. I'm split between dark stainless and the charcoal.

GavinR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 5.0 GT (on order)
How about making some different center caps for your AMR wheels? I'm really leaning towards picking up a set in your new dark stainless finish but I would like to be able to keep some sort of mustang themed center cap.

Also, any pics of these on a 2015? I'd like to see some detail shots of the finish on the car. I'm split between dark stainless and the charcoal.
x2 on the center caps.

Kahboom

Kahboom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GTPP, Recaros/2014 Explorer Sport 4X4
How about a part that prevents the back decklid from rubbing the bumper?

OP
OP
AMAlexLazarus

AMAlexLazarus

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.americanmuscle.com
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
How about making some different center caps for your AMR wheels? I'm really leaning towards picking up a set in your new dark stainless finish but I would like to be able to keep some sort of mustang themed center cap. Also, any pics of these on a 2015? I'd like to see some detail shots of the finish on the car. I'm split between dark stainless and the charcoal.
x2 on the center caps.

Hey Guys - Good question and if you're looking for a few different options check out our Center Cap Page (As long as they're listed as Large ( 2 1/2" ) they'll fit the AMR's. I do want to note that the Ford Racing Center Caps would need to be modified to work on the AMR's.

Let me see what I can dig up for you on the wheels though!

How about a part that prevents the back decklid from rubbing the bumper?
Hey Kahboom - That's a great suggestion and I'm happy to work with our guys here to see what we can come up with!

Alex

Sponsored

OP
OP
AMAlexLazarus

AMAlexLazarus

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.americanmuscle.com
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
Alright guys - Here's what I was able to dig up on the Dark Stainless AMR Wheels - I didn't want to grab shots with my Iphone as we have a photo studio here but here they are!

Let me know what you guys think and if you have any other questions!

Alex

zackmd1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Zack
Vehicle(s)
1970 Mustang, 1965 AC Cobra, 2023 Ford Bronco 2Dr
Foundry wheels

How about some larger (wider) 051a style foundry wheels? I love the style of my stock wheels but just wish they were 19x9.5 instead of 18x8!

OP
OP
AMAlexLazarus

AMAlexLazarus

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.americanmuscle.com
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
How about some larger (wider) 051a style foundry wheels? I love the style of my stock wheels but just wish they were 19x9.5 instead of 18x8!
Hey Zack,

That's definitely something that I can have added to our list as we're always looking to expand our line. I know for a fact that we do have some wider factory style wheels on the horizon though!

Keep me in the loop if you're to have any other questions or recommendations!

Alex

zackmd1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Zack
Vehicle(s)
1970 Mustang, 1965 AC Cobra, 2023 Ford Bronco 2Dr
Hey Zack,

That's definitely something that I can have added to our list as we're always looking to expand our line. I know for a fact that we do have some wider factory style wheels on the horizon though!

Keep me in the loop if you're to have any other questions or recommendations!

Alex
Awesome! Hope foundry style makes the cut. Any chance we can get an eta on when we will know more?? :thumbsup:

icarumba

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
Mopar or No Car
I would like a device that would replace the "horn honk on exit" with a chirp. What freaking moron decided it was a good idea to hook this feature to the horn???

Sponsored

Kahboom

Kahboom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GTPP, Recaros/2014 Explorer Sport 4X4
I would like a device that would replace the "horn honk on exit" with a chirp. What freaking moron decided it was a good idea to hook this feature to the horn???
+1 for this.

benni302

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Race Red PP GT

ridenfish39

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT PP

rio16

MAD_50HH
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rio
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Whippled Competition Orange
can't wait for that MMD grill and Spoiler

OP
OP
AMAlexLazarus

AMAlexLazarus

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.americanmuscle.com
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
Awesome! Hope foundry style makes the cut. Any chance we can get an eta on when we will know more?? :thumbsup:

Zack - You know that if I know, You'll know! I've got my hands in many, many buckets here so you'll at least see me make some type of subtle comment when and if I know!

Alex

+1 for this.
What about something that would replace the "doo-da-duh, doo-da-duh"? :headbonk:

That's a good question though and I honestly think that it could be something that if you were tell a Ford Dealer that you didn't like the chirp that it could potentially be disabled. Don't quote me on this but shoot your dealer a call to see and I'm sure they could verify this for us!

Alex

Something like this grill would be perfect:

Courtesy of forum member JayTea,
http://www.mustang6g.com/forums/showthread.php?t=19241&page=4
Exactly! If you made something like this for a reasonable price.....with the honeycomb cut out more around the air intake.....you would make a killing. I think most of us don't like the big chrome pony that stands out like a sore thumb
Ben and Riden - Believe me, we're working on quite a few different options for grilles and as soon as I have some parts in hand I'll be here to tease...Naturally it will be a shot of a corner or I'll have to make some type of puzzle just to keep you guys on your toes!

Alex

can't wait for that MMD grill and Spoiler
Rio - We're working on it! Between MMD and MMD By Foose parts we're going to have some pretty cool stuff coming soon...Did I mention that we have a guest in house today?

Everyone say Hi Chip!!

Sponsored