Sponsored

New Parts Suggestions - AmericanMuscle.com!

sndofprogress

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT pp
This was just mentioned elsewhere on here, so it reminded me, but you guys (AM) did a render of an Eleanor concept. Body parts based off that design would be awesome!
Sponsored

Varekai

Mustang Enthusiast
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ecoboost
I'd love the see the 'gill' lights or DRL lights blink sequentially like the tail light's do since there's also 3 of them when the blinker is on.

Also would love to see the front fog light's like the white with blue stripe mustang has on the motor trend cover.

OP
OP
AMAlexLazarus

AMAlexLazarus

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.americanmuscle.com
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
'14 F150 EcoBoost/'08 Bullitt
I would like to see more wing options.

This I would also like to see a solid rear caliper kit.
A single piston rotor will work.
Similar to this set.

UPR oil separator

Fix your "2015 MUSTANG RESERVOIRS & TANKS" section, I see nothing but catch cans under that tab.
That being said, I would like to see a what you all offer under 2015 MUSTANG RESERVOIRS & TANKS.

Seat covers

ARH headers

Brake pads (Hawk HPS)

Black chrome Pony logo up front

Less kooks products

OE style grille, with Pony emblem delete

Gorilla "the system" lug nuts (chrome / black)

One thing I would personally LOVE to see, would be American Muscle partner up with (PM SENT)
Dear Santa...here are some more!

Padded upper door panels like the ones offered with the Premier trim.

Heated mirror/turn signal/puddle lamp upgrade for the base models.

Auto-up window switches for convertibles.

One-touch switch for convertible top operation.

And the most important one yet -
A drive shaft for the V6/AT that will eliminate the vibration between 50 & 70 mph. Evidently, Ford has no idea how to solve this issue (presumably, all of their engineers are engrossed in the tonneau cap conundrum)! If you guys can figure this out, you will be heroes!

Oh, that reminds me...tonneau caps...
I second the black chrome pony emblem.
To AM firstly, thank you for soliciting ideas from us. This is much appreciated. :)

I'd like to suggest a few of which I think have already been brought up but here they go.

1. Pony, GT and 5.0 overlays in different colors (including the gray that matches the pockets of the 20 inch wheels) They would have to be thin and attach with thin double-sided tape.

2. Hood vents of different styles and colors. Including again the same gray that matches the pockets of the 20 inch wheels and of course the stock color choices.

3. A grille in the stock GT style hex pattern that has OPEN hexes to let in more air. Not sure if I want to cut/dremel out all the hexes, I'd rather replace the whole grille, upper and lower.

Thanks for listening. :D
This was just mentioned elsewhere on here, so it reminded me, but you guys (AM) did a render of an Eleanor concept. Body parts based off that design would be awesome!
I'd love the see the 'gill' lights or DRL lights blink sequentially like the tail light's do since there's also 3 of them when the blinker is on.

Also would love to see the front fog light's like the white with blue stripe mustang has on the motor trend cover.
Hey Guys - Thanks so much for the aforementioned suggestions and recommendations here! You guys are doing my job!

Just a shameless plug here but make sure to check out the New 2015 Parts Page! We're adding parts on a daily basis and some of what's being mentioned in here is going to be showing up soon!

Alex

Sponsored

nadojay

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 SRT Grand Cherokee

ridenfish39

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT PP
How about a rear diffuser for us base model owners .....something that looks like the premium cars?

garagelogic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 LX 5.0 Coupe-Coyote Swapped
Vehicle Showcase
Unrelated to the S550, but when will somebody produce rear quarter window replacements for 87-93 fox body Mustang coupes? You can get the hatch windows all day, but I've seen nothing in regards to the coupes. I'd think there would be a huge market for them given the desirability of those cars.

2015MagneticGt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Comp Orange
Im going to go with grill options as well. Something like the roush, not a huge fan of mesh here.

Also i would love to see a 2piston rear caliper brembo such as the set posted above. The single piston really bothers me with the massive six piston fronts.

FeedtheNeed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 DIB GT Premium
Echoing the grill and wing suggestions.

I'd also like to see some more options for the GT heat extractors. The Roush ones are great, but between the price and needing to drill I'm not really on board.

I'd like to see some replacement light/reflector housings for the front and rear and the front turn signals that are actually full LED and look OEM. LED bulb replacements are a nice stopgap, but they lack that modern sleek look that you can get from an actual light designed for LEDs.

I'd love to see the gills as sequential turns, but since it would probably require replacement headlights I'd like more things incorporated along with them like halos, black housing, etc.

More wheel product pictures actually installed on an S550! Its great to see the wheel, but that doesn't actually give any true idea of how it will look. Several times I've been on the verge of purchasing a set with this one thing holding me back.

Sponsored

Kahboom

Kahboom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GTPP, Recaros/2014 Explorer Sport 4X4
BMR suspension parts. Better Front grill selection. I for one like the stock grill mess but the pony kills it for me. Don't like it and the grill delete just looks stupid. Shift light for base mustangs

vicj

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
CARBON FIBER MIRROR COVERS!!!! Will somebody PLEASE get this DONE!? :frusty:

dtxstang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CompOFiveO
more aggressive front spoiler replacement! not a spoiler that attaches below the stock spoiler, but replaces it entirely. Functional would be even better!

OP
OP
AMAlexLazarus

AMAlexLazarus

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.americanmuscle.com
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
'14 F150 EcoBoost/'08 Bullitt
polished billit ac vents
Thanks Wayne! I'm reading you loud and clear!

Gavin - You know as much as I wish we could ship for free we would but we need to take into considering insurance fees, tax, duty, and brokerage fees etc - Shoot me another PM if you're to have any other questions at all.

Alex

How about a rear diffuser for us base model owners .....something that looks like the premium cars?
Riden - That's a great suggestion - Something that would be universal and that could be carried over right? I'm sure the guys at MMD have a few things up their sleeves so hang tight!

Alex

Unrelated to the S550, but when will somebody produce rear quarter window replacements for 87-93 fox body Mustang coupes? You can get the hatch windows all day, but I've seen nothing in regards to the coupes. I'd think there would be a huge market for them given the desirability of those cars.
Hello garagelogic - I'm happy to have this shot over to the appropriate team here! Thanks for your suggestions.

Alex

Im going to go with grill options as well. Something like the roush, not a huge fan of mesh here.

Also i would love to see a 2piston rear caliper brembo such as the set posted above. The single piston really bothers me with the massive six piston fronts.
2015MagneticGt - We're on it! Regarding the brakes I'm confident that we're going to see a few if not multiple kits being released soon. The S550's only been on the ground for roughly 7 months now and I'm sure that many big brake names are wrapping up R&D on their kits as we speak!

Alex

Echoing the grill and wing suggestions.

I'd also like to see some more options for the GT heat extractors. The Roush ones are great, but between the price and needing to drill I'm not really on board.

I'd like to see some replacement light/reflector housings for the front and rear and the front turn signals that are actually full LED and look OEM.

LED bulb replacements are a nice stopgap, but they lack that modern sleek look that you can get from an actual light designed for LEDs.

I'd love to see the gills as sequential turns, but since it would probably require replacement headlights I'd like more things incorporated along with them like halos, black housing, etc.

More wheel product pictures actually installed on an S550! Its great to see the wheel, but that doesn't actually give any true idea of how it will look. Several times I've been on the verge of purchasing a set with this one thing holding me back.
FeelTheNeed - Thanks so much for your suggestions here!

What do you have in mind on the extractors? Different Color? Material? I'm not entirely sure if there's a way to have a part created that would not necessitate being drilled but we're open to anything! You've got some great feedback on the headlights here and I'm going to work on that right now, I'd love to see a sequential headlight housing with a more "smoked" housing. That's just downright awesome!

In regards to the wheels, I know that it can be challenging to get an idea of how they're going to look on the car. Our fleet has been pretty tied up on the track and we're making ever effort to have them shot on the cars as soon as possible!

Alex

BMR suspension parts. Better Front grill selection. I for one like the stock grill mess but the pony kills it for me. Don't like it and the grill delete just looks stupid. Shift light for base mustangs
Kahboom - Reading you loud and clear! Let me know if you think we should have anything else brought on!

CARBON FIBER MIRROR COVERS!!!! Will somebody PLEASE get this DONE!? :frusty:
vicj - I'll make sure to get this added!!! That's a great suggestion, thank you!

Alex

more aggressive front spoiler replacement! not a spoiler that attaches below the stock spoiler, but replaces it entirely. Functional would be even better!
dreamvillian - We're on it!

Thanks again for your suggestions guys!

Alex

rio16

MAD_50HH
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rio
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Whippled Competition Orange
any news on the Drag Wheels... Racestar Welds etc.. thanks so much Alex