New Monoblock Forged by MRR Design Wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caballito

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Base
Yep, 19x10 and 19x11 is what I have now. Though for track, I'm hoping to get some serious rubber to help out. Not sure how aggressive I can get before getting issues with rubbing especially under track loads.
If u don’t mind me asking what wheels do have track are they more and if so how they hold up?

Caballito

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Base
This is going to be lighter and stronger than the M600, but that should also be just fine. I believe @2morrow used his set on the track for a while.
Yea but he was actually the same person to not really recommend them for track thats why i wanted some input, have u used them hy any chance?

Sponsored

Vernichtung

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Beautiful wheels, Carlos. The fact they’re fully-forged and super-lightweight is only icing on the cake. Excellent job, MRR!

Ohthatguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Auto Lightening Blue
Vehicle Showcase
Great looking wheel. Can you PM me weights and pricing for 20x10 40 offset and 20x11.5 56 offset? Thx!

OP
OP
CarlosMRRDesignWheels

CarlosMRRDesignWheels

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Yea but he was actually the same person to not really recommend them for track thats why i wanted some input, have u used them hy any chance?
actually if im not mistaken 2morrow had recently sent a non recommendation for track use on the other guys wheel who is now no longer offering their version of the M600 do to cracking on many GT500 vehicles and did not recommend using those on track, 2morrow has been a HUGE supporter of our brand from day one and tracks his vehicle on M600 wheels. we are also just in talks for the new Forged wheel as well.
thats the only bad part about having other bringing out a wheel with out using their true brand name, they dont trust their own manufacturing so they release wheels under a dif. name so it dont hurt their actual brand.
we establish our brand on each wheel that way you as a customer understand that we back it up as well.

Ohthatguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Auto Lightening Blue
Vehicle Showcase

Sponsored

jwoods

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GTPP
Yep, received them last night. Dropping them off tomorrow to get tires mounted.

Status
Not open for further replies.