New Monoblock Forged by MRR Design Wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.

jwoods

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GTPP
Picked up the wheels yesterday from the shop. Got them mounted on the car tonight. I'll get the car on the ground tomorrow hopefully but here's a quick cell phone shot...

I was hoping to get the car cleaned up this weekend but it looks like winter has plans for snow/ice instead.
IMG_8099.jpg

ronnieb1958

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ronnie
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost Premium
Vehicle Showcase
Picked up the wheels yesterday from the shop. Got them mounted on the car tonight. I'll get the car on the ground tomorrow hopefully but here's a quick cell phone shot...

I was hoping to get the car cleaned up this weekend but it looks like winter has plans for snow/ice instead.
IMG_8099.jpg
how about a side shot even though it's still on blocks?...or a side shot of the front wheel?...or both? lolololol

jwoods

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GTPP
I got the car on the ground. Here are some quick side shots of the car.

I ended up needing a 5mm spacer in the front. The wheels were making contact with the locking collar on the airlift struts.
IMG_7130.jpg
IMG_5358.jpg

Sponsored

OP
OP
CarlosMRRDesignWheels

CarlosMRRDesignWheels

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang

I ended up needing a 5mm spacer in the front. The wheels were making contact with the locking collar on the airlift struts.
IMG_7130.jpg
IMG_5358.jpg
ok now those looks so good ! dude awesome job on the car.

OP
OP
CarlosMRRDesignWheels

CarlosMRRDesignWheels

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang

IMG_7130.jpg
IMG_5358.jpg
oh thank god, its a airlift custom suspension,

jwoods

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GTPP
Thanks Carlos! You guys did a great job on this wheel. So far, I'm really happy with how it turned out.

For those wondering, the wheels are in the Brushed Black Chrome color. I'm hoping this coming weekend will be dry so I can get it cleaned up and get some professional photos done!

OP
OP
CarlosMRRDesignWheels

CarlosMRRDesignWheels

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Thanks Carlos! You guys did a great job on this wheel. So far, I'm really happy with how it turned out.

For those wondering, the wheels are in the Brushed Black Chrome color. I'm hoping this coming weekend will be dry so I can get it cleaned up and get some professional photos done!
Glad everything came out as planned, Im always here if you have any questions or need anything, Your the first in the states to receive a set so congrats on that !! :like::flag:

Sponsored

jwoods

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GTPP
Finally dug out from under the snow storm NC got hit with. I was able to get the car cleaned on Sunday and some pictures taken today.

Short review: First off , let me say that Carlos and MRR Wheels are top notch! These wheels are very light. My old setup was a set of Forgestar CF10's and I can definitely tell a difference in weight between the wheels. The Brush Black Chrome looks really good and the pictures do not do them justice. Here are a few of the photos I had taken this afternoon.

ronnieb1958

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ronnie
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost Premium
Vehicle Showcase
Finally dug out from under the snow storm NC got hit with. I was able to get the car cleaned on Sunday and some pictures taken today.

Short review: First off , let me say that Carlos and MRR Wheels are top notch! These wheels are very light. My old setup was a set of Forgestar CF10's and I can definitely tell a difference in weight between the wheels. The Brush Black Chrome looks really good and the pictures do not do them justice. Here are a few of the photos I had taken this afternoon.

More pix, my man...too much glare!

This set of pix puts the wheels in a much more flattering light. They look completely different from the first set of photos.

Last edited:

jwoods

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GTPP
I think we needed the sun to set a bit more. Unfortunately our schedules didn't line up to let that happen. Here's one from the set that takes the glare from the sun out but there's still artificial lighting used for the picture.

I'll see if I can get a picture tomorrow in all "natural" light. I'll be the first to say, I'm not a photographer...
IMG_1284.jpg

ronnieb1958

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ronnie
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost Premium
Vehicle Showcase
I think we needed the sun to set a bit more. Unfortunately our schedules didn't line up to let that happen. Here's one from the set that takes the glare from the sun out but there's still artificial lighting used for the picture.

I'll see if I can get a picture tomorrow in all "natural" light. I'll be the first to say, I'm not a photographer...
IMG_1284.jpg
thanx.

Are you using spacers?

A side shot in natural light would be excellent. I'm using your pix to decide whether make this wheel my choice. :)
Sponsored

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.