*New Member*

Decible

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mach 1 HP
Well after waiting nearly 7 mo for my order to get here. I finally traded my 15 pp1 for my newly ordered 20 pp1 401a magna car 5 days ago. I can say magnaride is a whole new world of comfort and handling compared to the old pp1 cars 😳

Im sure this has been asked an ungodly amount of times. My first mod will be headers and exhaust. I want to go with a stepped header to full proof future mods. I’ve narrowed it down to: Kooks, ARH, and Pypes. What’s been everyone’s experience with the 3 brands? The rest of the system will be Corsa.

52F07EC3-2E77-4DFC-A668-8C6162BD032B.jpeg
Sponsored

OP
OP
Decible

Decible

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mach 1 HP
D’oh!! Mod 2 will be wheels and tires. I was looking at FP M-1007K-DC19XMB wheel kits. It’s a heck of a deal for 1400.00 and I actually like the wheels. This is the same wheels set up on the PP2 cars. I plan on running 305/30-19’s at all 4 corners. Will these cause any tire-to-body/chassis clearance issues? I’ve researched and I can’t find any difference between the PP1 and PP2 cars as far as suspension goes. In two weeks my car will get Ford Performance M-9602-M handling pack which I understand to basically be the gt350 springs and sway bars with PP2 shock tuning.

OP
OP
Decible

Decible

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mach 1 HP
Very nice. Congrats! Love that red interior!
Me too, it’s one of the reason I had to special order the car. I wanted all the options with white exterior and showstopper red interior. Try finding one of those on a lot 🙄

Sponsored

I Bleed Ford Blue

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2023 grabber blue metallic Mach 1
PP2's have magnaride also but they get a special calibration for the magnaride only available on the PP2. Also the PP2's have michelin sport cup 2 tires.

OP
OP
Decible

Decible

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mach 1 HP
PP2's have magnaride also but they get a special calibration for the magnaride only available on the PP2. Also the PP2's have michelin sport cup 2 tires.
Yeah I almost ordered a PP2 but I wanted an auto this time as a daily driver. I am going to do 305’s on this car but it will be a all season tire vs the sc2. I believe the FP spring/sway bars/ shock tune is they same springs and sways as the 350 with the PP2 shock calibration without compromising the ride very much.

Arknsawchuck

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chuck
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP2
As I understand it the PP2 has a different wheel well to clear the 305s up front. And it just barely clears them, at least on mine. I can see faint marks where the edge of the tire just kisses the wheel well.

Pkvir

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT Premium-PP1
Me too, it’s one of the reason I had to special order the car. I wanted all the options with white exterior and showstopper red interior. Try finding one of those on a lot 🙄
Congrats, beautiful car. When I bought mine, they did have a white w/red interior parked next to my Velocity Blue. And I agree, I love the Magne-Ride.

OP
OP
Decible

Decible

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mach 1 HP
As I understand it the PP2 has a different wheel well to clear the 305s up front. And it just barely clears them, at least on mine. I can see faint marks where the edge of the tire just kisses the wheel well.
Ark it does have a slightly different wheel well. Your PP2 does rub?

Arknsawchuck

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chuck
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP2
Ark it does have a slightly different wheel well. Your PP2 does rub?
I hate to call it rubbing really, more of a ever so slight touch. Just enough to clean the dirt off the wheel well liner in a full turn of the wheel. But I did go to a 305/35/19 so that is prob the reason for that. I'm sure the 30s wouldn't touch.
Sponsored