New member with a question.

SuperForce

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Mustang GT Premium
I am considering adding an aftermarket rear spoiler and heat extractors. The question is carbon fiber or no. If some of you have done this I would really appreciate any opinions and pictures please.
Cypress Mustang.jpg
Sponsored

Nagare

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Lightning Blue V6
Vehicle Showcase
I think it works really well with some colors, yellow does not pop into mind as one of those colors for me though.

Blackout

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
I would say it depends on what you are trying to accomplish. If you want to stop at a spoiler and heat extractors only it would look incomplete IMO because there is a lot of matte black around the car. If you plan to add more carbon, it would look great as a complete package. Unless you need the weight savings from carbon fiber, save your money. I have a black GT with a painted to match Cervinis spoiler and I want to add Ford heat extractors this summer in matte black.
internet-42(1).jpg

m3incorp

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium with Roush Phase 2, 2017 Corvette Z06, 2018 Subaru WRX, 2015 VW Golf, 2015 Ford Fusion
Have you looked into which aftermarket spoilers are going to cover the holes left from the OE spoiler?

Andrew@Lethal

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
2003 10th Anniversary Cobra / 2003 Ford Lightning
I am considering adding an aftermarket rear spoiler and heat extractors. The question is carbon fiber or no. If some of you have done this I would really appreciate any opinions and pictures please.
Cypress Mustang.jpg
Hello there Superforce, I had the same car and I had carbon fiber accents on my car and loved how they popped on the yellow. Shoot me a message and I can hook you up on some nice Anderson Composites or Trucarbon parts here from @LethalPerformance! https://www.lethalperformance.com/

Sponsored

Blackout

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
Have you looked into which aftermarket spoilers are going to cover the holes left from the OE spoiler?
You just need to read all the fine print to make sure they do. I found a Hurst spoiler I really like but required drilling so I passed. Some are designed for a spoiler delete trunk lid and may not cover all the holes.

OP
OP
SuperForce

SuperForce

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Mustang GT Premium
I would say it depends on what you are trying to accomplish. If you want to stop at a spoiler and heat extractors only it would look incomplete IMO because there is a lot of matte black around the car. If you plan to add more carbon, it would look great as a complete package. Unless you need the weight savings from carbon fiber, save your money. I have a black GT with a painted to match Cervinis spoiler and I want to add Ford heat extractors this summer in matte black.
internet-42(1).jpg
Is your spoiler painted matte black or the color of your car. Cheers Michael

Blackout

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
Is your spoiler painted matte black or the color of your car. Cheers Michael
It's painted to match, Shadow black. Cervini has a cool option that if you pay them to paint it (crazy expensive) you can get the lower portion in matte black and painted to match the upper part.
20190825_115611.jpg
Screenshot_20200311-161508_Samsung Internet.jpg