New member introduction

HoldenSSVandGT350

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
'14 Holden SSV Redline (Chevrolet SS sedan),
Greetings ladies and gents. My name is Brian and I joined this site because I'm going to purchase a '20 GT350 sometime in the not too distant future. Big surprise, I know :like:

My first Mustang purchase was back in '95, a brand new GTS (stripped GT, like the old LX 5.0s), and I've owned 5 Fox bodies and an S197 GT/CS since then. I've also owned/raced a slew of LS-1 powered F-bodies beginning in '98. I've modified almost all of my cars, some mild, some semi-wild - Nitrous, strokers, superchargers, and all of the usual bolt-ons and chassis/suspension mods. I've read tons of articles about the GT350 and the fabulous Voodoo 5.2 FPC V-8 but I'm now here to get more in-depth details from all of you actual owners with real-world experience.

I currently drive a '14 Holden Commodore SSV Redline which you all will know as the Chevrolet SS sedan. It is lightly modded (CAI, exhaust, LMS aggressive + 93 tune etc.) and I absolutely love the chassis/brakes/LS-3 combo. Best handling sedan I've driven/tracked (including M3, E39 540i and M5). I've driven a couple of GT350s and really love the experience. Straightline acceleration is about the same as my SS but the manner in which it accomplishes the task is the real fun, as you all well know...

Anyway, that's enough about me, I look forward to utilizing y'all's insight as I prepare for ownership myself.

-Brian
Sponsored

Johnnydarkgt350

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350R, 91f150,Lexus GX460 , 1965 Mercury comet cyclone 4speed
Vehicle Showcase
Greetings ladies and gents. My name is Brian and I joined this site because I'm going to purchase a '20 GT350 sometime in the not too distant future. Big surprise, I know :like:

My first Mustang purchase was back in '95, a brand new GTS (stripped GT, like the old LX 5.0s), and I've owned 5 Fox bodies and an S197 GT/CS since then. I've also owned/raced a slew of LS-1 powered F-bodies beginning in '98. I've modified almost all of my cars, some mild, some semi-wild - Nitrous, strokers, superchargers, and all of the usual bolt-ons and chassis/suspension mods. I've read tons of articles about the GT350 and the fabulous Voodoo 5.2 FPC V-8 but I'm now here to get more in-depth details from all of you actual owners with real-world experience.

I currently drive a '14 Holden Commodore SSV Redline which you all will know as the Chevrolet SS sedan. It is lightly modded (CAI, exhaust, LMS aggressive + 93 tune etc.) and I absolutely love the chassis/brakes/LS-3 combo. Best handling sedan I've driven/tracked (including M3, E39 540i and M5). I've driven a couple of GT350s and really love the experience. Straightline acceleration is about the same as my SS but the manner in which it accomplishes the task is the real fun, as you all well know...

Anyway, that's enough about me, I look forward to utilizing y'all's insight as I prepare for ownership myself.

-Brian
Here’s to your future GT350 ; any questions or open to suggestions? I’m all yours

HEP#15

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT350 Heritage Edition L0015
Welcome Brian! I've had my HEP for about 10 months. I live in Austin (Leander) so if there's anything I can do for you let me know. Enjoy the ride......
Sponsored