Sponsored

New member, '19 PP2 supercharged (w/ install pics)

jmorris47

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP2
Lebanon Ford is one of the top known routes for the type of work that Jim got; I just happened to stumble across a hidden jewel in Akins Ford --I was going to either buy from Lebanon Ford, or ship my car to them for the upgrades. I don't know any other dealer like them two that I could overall recommend. Wade Ford did a number on my car; they hit the front while servicing it...
Yep, I did go to Lebanon for two reasons. #1. They pretty much reignited the whole dealership modifying a new car craze, as was done in the 60s. #2. I'm in Northwest Fl. so I was going to need to take a roadtrip to find a dealership I would trust...so reason #1 took me to Lebanon. I highly recommend them. I could not be happier.
Sponsored

FreePenguin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Donald
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang
Vehicle Showcase
Lebanon are nice guys, not the same, but my dealerships in my whole area wouldn't put the ford tune on my eb, called up Lebanon, about 45 mins away. They said sure thing!. charged me 80 bucks to install the tune, I didn't get the intake.

One dealership said maybe we will do it, be around 400 bucks and takes hours.... said ef off. Lebanon was really courteous. had it done in 20 minutes, he just clicked a few buttons using my laptop and bam. charged me 80 as the shop minimum as proof it was done and retained my factory warranty for ford.

before anyone hits up Lebanon for the cheap flash, - I think he gave me a small discount for military service. so cant say, think it was 100 before he said, lets do 80. but still, fair to me.