*NEW* JLT 3.0 Oil separators are available now for the S550's

Status
Not open for further replies.

RSPEC-015

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Territory & Mustang GT
Which retailers can we order from for Australian delivery? I'm really keen on one of these.
Sponsored

OP
OP

Vinny@JLTPerformance

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
OP
OP

Vinny@JLTPerformance

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Which retailers can we order from for Australian delivery? I'm really keen on one of these.
We can ship directly to you if you wish. I'll PM you some shipping cost.

Herrod Motorsports is a dealer of ours in Australia, but they don't have the new 3.0's yet. He does stock our early version however.

beefcake

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Mustang
another great new item from JLT

Sponsored

Nihil

Cowabunga
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
Grey Goop
definitely be ordering one in two weeks, then my upr sc can be sold for cheap -_-

Nihil

Cowabunga
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
Grey Goop
If you're ever down this way swing on by!
Might have to next time I head to va beach, you guys install parts any? I need to find a good place to do lowering springs in va, not paying the dealership their nutty prices.

OP
OP

Vinny@JLTPerformance

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Might have to next time I head to va beach, you guys install parts any? I need to find a good place to do lowering springs in va, not paying the dealership their nutty prices.
We don't here. However I have a few good recommendations right in this area that could take care of that and the alignment no problem.

Shoot me a PM if it's something you wanted to setup down this way, I have to imagine you could find someone closer to you to take care of it too.

Sponsored

Egghead

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
2016 mustang gt
Vehicle Showcase
So what? I've had my JLT 1.0 on the car for 8,000+ miles and it is perfectly fine. I don't think a mount is necessary. If anything, it would probably make the product more expensive.

The contents of the catch can should be changed regularly, so the can isn't weighed down (if that was your concern regarding the mount).
Hi mate have the 1.0 as well no problem ! I notice you have Eibach on your build list , are they the springs as ok just about to get them fitted !! Your thoughts ??

BiloxiFun

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 Ruby Red Mustang GT Premium Performance Package
Is this item sold out?

MSMStannyl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium - Triple Yellow
So what? I've had my JLT 1.0 on the car for 8,000+ miles and it is perfectly fine. I don't think a mount is necessary. If anything, it would probably make the product more expensive.

The contents of the catch can should be changed regularly, so the can isn't weighed down (if that was your concern regarding the mount).
I too was originally concerned about the mounting. While I agree that the hoses are definitely strong enough to hold the can, I was just worried about vibration over time, specifically to the quick connectors. In any case, I solved the mounting issue with a large ziptie. Just ziptied around the top portion of the catch can (just below the hoses) and around the top of the coolant tank. Now it holds it nice and snug with no movement and I can still unscrew the can.

I believe I have a 2.0 but am not positive. I bought it from a friend of mine after he installed a Whipple. Is there an easy way to tell the difference between 1.0 and 2.0?

If it is a 2.0, is it worth the upgrade to a 3.0? I know it was said that the 3.0 holds more but I empty mine at every oil change (5,000 miles) and there's barely any in there. Maybe a 1/2" of oil at the bottom. Unfortunately, I'm at work so I can't really watch through all the videos. Is there actually a change to the filtering process or is it just larger capacity?
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.