bluebeastsrt

Oh boy
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
BigD
Vehicle(s)
Ruby red 2019 GT Premium.
I have one of those. Works flawlessly. But I do find myself using alot more jackstands then I used to.....they are an issue also? Im doomed.:facepalm::cwl:

Briebee72

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 2019
well fun. our nearest harbor freight is some distance it took me about a month to get the time to go exchange the other 2 sets i have and now I have to return the replacement sets LOL

Sponsored

1 old racer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Will
Vehicle(s)
2018 Royal Crimson GT PP1 prem., and others
Vehicle Showcase
If you are a manufacture sooner or later you will have a problem. The difference between a bad, good or great company is what you do and say when the issue shows its ugly head. I really like the way H.F. handled this. His letter was simple and directly from his office. I will buy from him again again .

Blown86GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Hopefully no one is surprised by this? Quality doesn't come to mind when I'm walking thru HF...

Last edited:

1 old racer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Will
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
So far I have not been disappointed by anything I have bought from H.F. I dont buy wrenches from them. my favorite item I got that I have used for over ten years now is a portable winch. I use it on my trailer to pull my car onto it. when I park the trailer I quickly remove it and put it back into the garage. It has never failed me yet.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Bikeman315

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS, 2021 Volvo XC60
Sorry Ira, I started another thread on this. Trying to find how to
delete it.
No problem. The mods will see it, move it, and combine it. Better to have two rather than none. This way everyone can see it.

Sponsored

Matti777

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matthew
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT
One more reason to never get under a car without more than one device holding it up.

Tacswa

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt - Shadow Black
Harbor Freight is Harbor Freight. Everything is out of China. I go in there with the mindset quality isn't the best so don't expect much out of things.

1 old racer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Will
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Harbor Freight is Harbor Freight. Everything is out of China. I go in there with the mindset quality isn't the best so don't expect much out of things.
I dont expect much just enough to get the task done. If the tool last longer then I am happy. I also still have a ball join removal tool that has popped many tie rod ends and ball joints. So I am happy with them so far

Briebee72

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 2019
I typically go into harbor freight with the mind set the tool will last one job. if it last longer great. but if it gets the one job done it is stil cheaper then taking it to mechanic and i get a tool to add to collection.