Sponsored

New Ford Retail Tracking Website

Eclipsar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NFG Mustang GT
That site never seams to work. I know people that have had their Mustangs a good few months and still not showing on that site.
Never had a problem with it, always worked for all the Mustang’s I have tried
Sponsored

Eclipsar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NFG Mustang GT
It says the window sticker hasn’t been built yet
Might not be built yet, but if you want to send me your vin I can probably find out what stage your cars at

Eclipsar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NFG Mustang GT
Flat rock has been shut down for quite a long time with the chip shortage and this will be slowing down production

kindy15

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Josh
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Mach 1 JFG
Flat rock has been shut down for quite a long time with the chip shortage and this will be slowing down production
Flat rock reopened on the 14th of June but due to close again on the 12th of July for two weeks. I have a friend on the engine line there. But yes they are playing catch up.

pr8196

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Proj
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang GT 5.0 Need for Green - Custom Pack 2 with Magneride adaptive suspension, rear spoiler
Guess, that may be the reason why there are so many issues with mach1’s (from the mach1 forums on Facebook), as well I had a first hand experience. Why did I not have even one issue of such nature in my old gt green. Qs seems to have gone very lax

Sponsored

pr8196

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Proj
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang GT 5.0 Need for Green - Custom Pack 2 with Magneride adaptive suspension, rear spoiler
I have been told by my dealer that the vehicle is in Newark. Not sure what that would mean? About to ship?

kindy15

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Josh
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Mach 1 JFG
I have been told by my dealer that the vehicle is in Newark. Not sure what that would mean? About to ship?
Newark (New York) is the dockyard where the car is sat waiting for a ship. A ship for Liverpool is due there tomorrow morning in fact! So it could be being loaded tomorrow And then that’s due to arrive in Liverpool on the 30th of July.

pr8196

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Proj
Vehicle(s)

Charlemagne

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
Tempest 2021 Mustang Mach 1 Velocity Blue M3440
Vehicle Showcase
I’d like to know this also, as relying on the dealer is a waste of time.
German Mustang Tracker works for export cars, example for mine:
https://modernmusclecars.de/tools/mustangtracker/index.php?vin=1FA6P8R03M5552680&ordernumber=9309

You need VIN and order number which can only be found on windowsticker for which you need to ask MustangJoe in this topic. Window sticker will become available only few days before build date. Look down on the Item # and it's the 4 digits in it after dash (9J-9309 O/T 1).

https://modernmusclecars.de/index.php/guides/tracking-eines-bestellten-mustangs
Sponsored