Sponsored

New cold air kit from PMAS No tune required.

sandeale

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium PP
First week of august, i report back down for the second half of my course on the 3rd, and plan on dropping the car off with him.

cjm9999

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP in magnetic
Updating post #2 Cjm9999 has had a successful install.

*successful install is all parts intact. Kit Installed. No error lights and IATs reading positive*
No I did not and I asked you not to post that. I still don't have the threaded replacement piece and my air/fuel ratio is all over the place and your fix was to get a custom tune.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

Brent302

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT/PP
No I did not and I asked you not to post that. I still don't have the threaded replacement piece and my air/fuel ratio is all over the place and your fix was to get a custom tune.

I don't remember you asking me not to post anything. I told you that running a canned tune was not beneficial. If you are going to get a tuner at least do the right thing and data log files and send them to a tuner for a "custom" tune. You can take it a step further and take it to a tuner.

I think you are under the misconception of if tune gives me 20 and intake gives me 20 I must get 40 and when that didn't happen you're disappointed. Don't get an attitude with me I'm doing this to help people.

There is nothing wrong with the intake it's the tune I said that in my first pm. If you would like to continue a discussion please take it to PM and I'll get to it when I find time. Good luck on your sale

cjm9999

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I don't remember you asking me not to post anything. I told you that running a canned tune was not beneficial. If you are going to get a tuner at least do the right thing and data log files and send them to a tuner for a "custom" tune. You can take it a step further and take it to a tuner.

I think you are under the misconception of if tune gives me 20 and intake gives me 20 I must get 40 and when that didn't happen you're disappointed. Don't get an attitude with me I'm doing this to help people.

There is nothing wrong with the intake it's the tune I said that in my first pm. If you would like to continue a discussion please take it to PM and I'll get to it when I find time. Good luck on your sale
In your first pm you recommended that I return to stock and test it out, I did and my air fuel ratio is still all over the place, the car continues to choke up when I open up the throttle.

In our second PM you asked if you could put me on the successful installs list and I told you not to because I would not call it successful as of yet.

I still haven't had a response from my email or been able to get through on the phone with pmas to help me figure out why this is acting this way

As far as the 20 + 20= 40hp, that's the 3rd time you've stated it but all I said was there was seemingly no gain. Probably due to the fact that my car is running very poorly since my install.

Sponsored

Brent302

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT/PP
In your first pm you recommended that I return to stock and test it out, I did and my air fuel ratio is still all over the place, the car continues to choke up when I open up the throttle.

In our second PM you asked if you could put me on the successful installs list and I told you not to because I would not call it successful as of yet.

I still haven't had a response from my email or been able to get through on the phone with pmas to help me figure out why this is acting this way

As far as the 20 + 20= 40hp, that's the 3rd time you've stated it but all I said was there was seemingly no gain. Probably due to the fact that my car is running very poorly since my install.

Look how about this. You're selling it good luck. File a complaint to PMAS. I'm not here to deal with people who don't want to listen. There is no further discussion.

cjm9999

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Look how about this. You're selling it good luck. File a complaint to PMAS. I'm not here to deal with people who don't want to listen. There is no further discussion.
I'm not sure what I'm not listening to... you told me to revert to stock and i did and my issues continue. All I'm asking for is for you to take me off the successful installs list. it is not successful and i don't want to lead anyone on the forum to believe that it was for me. As of yet, no one has responded to my help request except for you and when your advice didn't help and my issues continue, you refuse to accept there is any issue at all.

Brent302

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT/PP
I'm not sure what I'm not listening to... you told me to revert to stock and i did and my issues continue. All I'm asking for is for you to take me off the successful installs list. it is not successful and i don't want to lead anyone on the forum to believe that it was for me. As of yet, no one has responded to my help request except for you and when your advice didn't help and my issues continue, you refuse to accept there is any issue at all.
Please PM PMAS I can no longer help your situation.

cjm9999

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

Brent302

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT/PP
Going to bed....I should set up a paypal donate thing eesh

Sponsored

Brent302

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT/PP
e8577c9e6b124402692658c9cdc3c032.jpg

Alright guys vacation mode for me for a few days. I'll pop on and off butttttt chill time

aggieStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT, 1965 Mustang Coupe
e8577c9e6b124402692658c9cdc3c032.jpg

Alright guys vacation mode for me for a few days. I'll pop on and off butttttt chill time
What??? Noooooooo!!! But what if i have questions? The waiting... oh the waiting...

Jk have fun . You deserve a vacation after all this pmas stuff.

MrWolf

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
MY2018 Magnetic Auto GT
When you say "custom tune" you mean we should get some good gains from the likes of a Lund Tune etc, after data logging and updating said tune?

(happy hols by the way)

Brent302

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT/PP
When you say "custom tune" you mean we should get some good gains from the likes of a Lund Tune etc, after data logging and updating said tune?

(happy hols by the way)
Yes. 100% but a actual visit to a tuner will yield best results in my opinion.

Thank you! Though I'm driving a 15 Impala...it's ok....it has a digital speedo...
Sponsored