OP
OP
ponie1992

ponie1992

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ruby Red PP GT
Hi, i have big problem with 777 Performance.

I ordered the GT500 Front Bumper last year.

Payed with paypal and got nothing ! After asking them in many mail i got the answer they can not provide me a delivery to germany.

After that i took me many mail for the answer about my money i payed.

The said they will refund it to my paypal.

A few days later i see a refund that was not finished from paypal.

After asking paypal support they told me problem on side of 777 Performance.

After a few more mails to 777 Perfromance, i got no answer anymore :(

It seems for me like scam now :(

Any experience or ideas what can i do ?

As i am working for an american company my boss told me he can contact a lawyer and i should go to court.
Have you tried contacting them on Instagram?
Sponsored

mustangv6magn

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
@mmagnetic2016
Vehicle(s)
2016 procharged v6 magnetic 2016 ford eplorer
It looks cool I have a spot I hope they get it down good because it does look cool.

Remy_reign

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
REMY
Vehicle(s)
2015 Oxford White GT Base
I was hoping a lot of you guys. Iying the bumper would have gotten this by now so I can see more pics and bumper, color, hood combinations. Are they still working on the fitment and detail?

OP
OP
ponie1992

ponie1992

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ruby Red PP GT
I was hoping a lot of you guys. Iying the bumper would have gotten this by now so I can see more pics and bumper, color, hood combinations. Are they still working on the fitment and detail?
There was a slight fitment issue due to the cool down process during manufacturing. A solution is in place and now we're waiting for the newest samples to arrive. Those will be test fit and inspected. If all is good at that point, ours will be manufactured and shipped out. We're thinking we should have them by end of January, if all goes well.

Nagare

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Lightning Blue V6
Vehicle Showcase
The crazy thing about this whole process to me is that my buddy was originally supposed to get their first one for the 18+ cars installed at Cars & Coffee Palm Beach in January of this year (aka 12 months ago) but still hasn't even gotten the bumper yet lol

I know he originally had some troubles with his partner on the project but I thought he bought him out and things would move much faster but this is getting so far along now, hopefully 2020 really finishes them up and gets them on customer cars.

Sponsored

OP
OP
ponie1992

ponie1992

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ruby Red PP GT
The crazy thing about this whole process to me is that my buddy was originally supposed to get their first one for the 18+ cars installed at Cars & Coffee Palm Beach in January of this year (aka 12 months ago) but still hasn't even gotten the bumper yet lol

I know he originally had some troubles with his partner on the project but I thought he bought him out and things would move much faster but this is getting so far along now, hopefully 2020 really finishes them up and gets them on customer cars.
I don't know anything about any partner issues. That's first I've heard that. I do know that 18+ samples had also been received with the first 15-17 samples. I assume the 18+ had issues as well and they are also waiting on more samples of those.

Performance nut

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT A10
Vehicle Showcase
I honestly dont get how folks who volunteer as beta testers complain about schedules. You're beta testers, paid or otherwise. You should come into this knowing there may be issues. Year delay? Normal for new manufacturing processes from small companies. I've seen way longer waits for parts from small companies as they don't have the throughput power that big boys do.

Seriously folks, stop hassling these guys over dates. The fact they are identifying problems and fixing them rather than pushy a crappy product should speak something to what they are trying to do. Be patient and keep in communication with them in a positive way. Same exact thing happened with folks beta testing wheels and they finally came through. I have a set on my car right now and couldn't be happier.

Sponsored

West TX GT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ian
Vehicle(s)
2018 Royal Crimson GT
I had given up on the 18 up bumper from these guys. Looks like maybe it will eventually happen. I'll believe it when people receive them. If they do start shipping them I will probably get it as it is a great looking piece.

zero_chance

Dismember
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
JD
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Premium w/ Performance Pack
Curious to see how this goes as Ikon appears to be the only other similar option on the market.

OP
OP
ponie1992

ponie1992

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ruby Red PP GT
Curious to see how this goes as Ikon appears to be the only other similar option on the market.
Ikon and I-5 are the two I've seen.
I just hope they're not old news by the time I get mine. From what we've been told, looking at another month or month and a half.
Sponsored