Sponsored

Need headers installed tampa fl

Mr Hyde

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 mustang gt
I know there has to be some florida mustang guys here. Any recommendations on where to get headers installed in the tampa fl area. I am in plant city but its not to far. Just picked up a set of stainless works 1 7/8ths headers. Appreciate the responses.
Sponsored

EgoBoost

9/11 Never Forget
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Black PP GT 6 SPEED
Coastal Dyno and Jordan Performance Racing and would be closest. Other alternatives are: Parker Performance, RI Automotive.

OP
OP

Mr Hyde

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 mustang gt
Appreciate it. I had my roush exhaust put on through josh at parker. I heard he's a bit backed up at the moment and its a bit far. Though getting the headers on right the first time is important. I ll check out the other two as well.

EgoBoost

9/11 Never Forget
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Black PP GT 6 SPEED
You’re welcome. Your car is going to be ridiculously loud.

Memphisraines

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT 2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee 2013 Caddilac ATS
Another vote for Jordan Performance that’s where I bring my cars.

Last edited:

Sponsored

OP
OP

Mr Hyde

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 mustang gt
You’re welcome. Your car is going to be ridiculously loud.
its already rather noisy the tune made the roush exhaust get more aggressive. I am looking into a resonated x pipe or an aftermarket active exhaust option if its too loud the headers are catted though so it should help. Ill probably have parker performance do it though.

CoyoteAntz

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Vehicle(s)
2019 Velocity Blue Mustang GT 6spd
SCNS in Sarasota shouldn't be too far from you. That's where im going for Headers and a tune.

OP
OP

Mr Hyde

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 mustang gt
Jordan performance quoted 750 to install done by afternoon. Not sure if that's expensive for a header install on these cars. Going to give SCNS a call and get a few more quotes.

NGOT8R

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adrian
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
Having done this twice on my 2019 Bullitt, I think $750 is a reasonable price for the install. What does the shop you’re considering having perform the work look like (super clean, average or a complete mess)? You can tell a lot about the business by the condition of the shop. Good luck.

EgoBoost

9/11 Never Forget
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Black PP GT 6 SPEED
Jordan performance quoted 750 to install done by afternoon. Not sure if that's expensive for a header install on these cars. Going to give SCNS a call and get a few more quotes.
Jordan Performance removed my long tube headers (went back to stock). Same price. Done quickly. There are cheaper options.

Sponsored
OP
OP

Mr Hyde

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 mustang gt
Jordan Performance removed my long tube headers (went back to stock). Same price. Done quickly. There are cheaper options.
any reason for the return to stock? I also don't mind paying for competent service cheap services isn't good and good service isn't cheap.

EgoBoost

9/11 Never Forget
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Black PP GT 6 SPEED
any reason for the return to stock? I also don't mind paying for competent service cheap services isn't good and good service isn't cheap.
That’s the truth. On my way there for a different issue I got a couple CEL (O2 sensors.) I don’t have patience for problems (and didn’t care for the added LTH noise) so I had them removed. I assumed the O2’s were fouled from E85 but turned out problem was the installer had one of the sensors stretched too far and it got damaged. I sold the headers but will throw on Lethal performance cat deletes if I decide to add more boost or noise again.

MiDiablo

#JustA4Banger
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
First Name
Josh
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT PP 400A 10R80 RTR Spec 5 Widebody
Vehicle Showcase
What's up guys, Josh from Parker Performance here. We'd be happy to help if you still need install services. We charge $650 & include any necessary header bolts, gaskets & extensions as needed (all in stock @ all times). We also include the initial installation/flash of your tune revision, along with initial datalogs for your tuner at the time of installation. We are a little backlogged for larger projects, but with a longtube job, we can usually work that in around our existing schedule. We request the vehicle be dropped off and then picked up the next day when working it in like that though. If we're able to help, please don't hesitate to connect with us at: www.Facebook.com/ParkerPerformanceFL

20210110_120054.jpg

CoyoteAntz

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Vehicle(s)
2019 Velocity Blue Mustang GT 6spd
$750 is a good price, and great timeline. It took SCNS 7 Hours to do mine. But they ran into a few issues because my cheapass went w/ 2m'S LOL
Sponsored