Sponsored

My wife started to look at the engine compartment and found something new...

20ducks

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg G.
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT Premium Convertible Rapid Red
Vehicle Showcase
As she looked at the engine and all the other stuff (Coyote) she came across something new to her: she saw a chrome handle with letters engraved on its face that had her stumped. So later in the day she came up to me and asked me what "710" is. Totally baffled her. So I took the handle etc out and flipped it over so it was facing the correct orientation where is read "0IL. The rest of the day was very quiet.
Sponsored

I Bleed Ford Blue

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2023 grabber blue metallic Mach 1
My wife can be just as clueless sometimes. About 20 years ago she had the three year old with her and went into the post office. She comes out and tries to open the door with the keyfob and discovers the battery had died in the fob so she calls me at work in a panic. I asked her what was attached to that keyfob, she says a keyring. So I then ask what else is attached to that keyring? She responds, a key why. So I say fucking use it. She says, use what? I say the KEY, there was a pause for a few seconds and then she hung up on me. True story.

Last edited:

CVCashmere

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Carl
Vehicle(s)
15 GT Vert w/Steeda lower brace, PP sways & susp
I needed a good laugh!

CVCashmere

Qcman17

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Cam
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT A10 Velocity Blue 301A
I was thinking you got busted for some mods lol.

kz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustangs & F150
As she looked at the engine and all the other stuff (Coyote) she came across something new to her: she saw a chrome handle with letters engraved on its face that had her stumped. So later in the day she came up to me and asked me what "710" is. Totally baffled her. So I took the handle etc out and flipped it over so it was facing the correct orientation where is read "0IL. The rest of the day was very quiet.
Weird, mine says SAE 5W20...
Sponsored