Threads
Reaction score
Website
wengerdperformance.com
First Name
Derel
Vehicle(s)
18 GT Whipple 15 Mustang GT TT 18 F150 VMP ODIN
I went ahead and uploaded a revision for you that should solve what you are dealing with this. I have seen this before on certain 22 OS cars so i understand your frusteration.

As for the issue reading the stock file on TDN that was a issue on HPT end not recognizing the OS that was in your car.

App updates will add the newer OS in where it I'll recognize it.
Sponsored

Last edited:

2011KonaBlue

Konabluepony
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
I have no love or anything else for Wengerd. He has not tuned my car. A MAN will talk with a person if something is amiss before bringing it up on a public forum.

There are 6 pages of people saying how good Wengerd's customer service is, yet you decide to air a problem BEFORE bringing it up with him.

That Sir, is not how MEN operate.
I went ahead and uploaded a revision for you that should solve what you are dealing with this. I have seen this before on certain 22 OS cars so i understand your frusteration.

As for the issue reading the stock file on TDN that was a issue on HPT end not recognizing the OS that was in your car.

2011KonaBlue

Konabluepony
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
I have no love or anything else for Wengerd. He has not tuned my car. A MAN will talk with a person if something is amiss before bringing it up on a public forum.

There are 6 pages of people saying how good Wengerd's customer service is, yet you decide to air a problem BEFORE bringing it up with him.

That Sir, is not how MEN operate.

2011KonaBlue

Konabluepony
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
Derel,

I just responded with an email. I flashed your revision and the now runs awesome just like everyone here said it would. I apologize for they way I came off, never intended it that way. I really appreciate what you did, top notch sevice and tune. Thank you.

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT/PP, '23 GB Mach1, '12 Audi S5 (v8+6mt)
Vehicle Showcase
I apologize for they way I came off,
Then perhaps go back and delete or heavily revise your previous posts? Or at minimum put a URL link to your latest so the reader doesn't have to wade thru 2 pages of "false" info before they come across the positive outcome?

@ChitownStang maybe this report will inspire you?

Sponsored

2011KonaBlue

Konabluepony
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
I honestly don't remember asking your opinion, not mention, what was false? Derel confirmed it was an issue with the 22's that he had seen before, so I wasn't falsely stating the issue. If Derel would like me to go back and delete a couple pages of posts then no problem, but I want just because you think I should. I am not sure what is supposed to inspire me oh great one, please enlighten me.

larr12

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alberto
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang PP1
I honestly don't remember asking your opinion, not mention, what was false? Derel confirmed it was an issue with the 22's that he had seen before, so I wasn't falsely stating the issue. If Derel would like me to go back and delete a couple pages of posts then no problem, but I want just because you think I should. I am not sure what is supposed to inspire me oh great one, please enlighten me.
No one has a problem with you having an "issue" with the tune. What everyone is saying is that instead of coming here and crying, next time email @Wengerd Performance first and he will take care of you. He can't fix an "issue" he doesnt know exist.

As you can see, he responded really fast and fixed the issue.

2011KonaBlue

Konabluepony
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
I have said several times, that I jumped the gun, made a mistake and shouldn't have said anything until a spoke with Derel about it. I am not sure what else I can say hear to right the ship. I have a feeling that nothing I say will appease some on here as they have already made up their minds. It doesn't really matter what a bunch of people on a forum thinks. It's what Derel thins since its his business in the end. If he thinks I wrongly attacked him as I told him I my email to him, then I will be more than happy to do whatever to square things with him. He earned my business with his customer service and in the end a great tune. To anyone wanting a tune for a 22' 10R80 car, I highly recommend Wengerd. Derel. If you read this and feel I have wonged your business, please let me know what I can do to rectify it. I hope we can all quit squabbling about this and get back to topic.

larr12

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alberto
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang PP1
@2011KonaBlue Im glad you like your Wengerd Tune. haha

All right, lets move on.

Sponsored
OP
OP
jmagnus87

jmagnus87

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Magnus
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP Comp Orange '22 Chevy Silverado
@ChitownStang we even had someone not happy with their A10 tune, logs got checked and got it taken care of. Did you go buy the M2 or you sticking with the mustang??

ChitownStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1
Vehicle Showcase
@ChitownStang we even had someone not happy with their A10 tune, logs got checked and got it taken care of. Did you go buy the M2 or you sticking with the mustang??
I’m sticking with the Mach.
Do you guys offer a Flex Tune though?

ChitownStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1
Vehicle Showcase