Sponsored

My New Mustang

Charlie Brown

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17MY Mustang GT Auto Race Red Custom Pack
So tomorrow I'm going over to Allen Ford (Warwick) to view my Mustang GT Auto in Race Red with Ebony Trim and Custom Pack. It will be as they received it still in the transit wrapping. Just going to check it over before handing over the hard earned cash. I've asked them not to drill bumpers or valet the car at all. If all looks ok then book the collection and over the next few weeks off to Mike at Modurstang for the Raptor underbody treatment then to Connor at Flawless Detailing in Coventry for a full exterior and interior treatment. I can't wait to drive the beast!
Sponsored

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
Sounds amazing! bet you're buzzing to pick this up :)! Plenty of pictures please, it's the law around here!

Kristian87

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Excited for ya! Enjoy and dont forget - lots of photos! I wpuld take the plastic number plate trims with you when you go to see it, just in case someone sees them and assumes they need to be put on! You can't ask enough times

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
Excited for ya! Enjoy and dont forget - lots of photos! I wpuld take the plastic number plate trims with you when you go to see it, just in case someone sees them and assumes they need to be put on! You can't ask enough times
^ Good idea! :lol:

car_ter2903

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2015 2.3 Ecoboost
Enjoy the pick up tomorrow, nothing else quite like picking up one of these! May see you there, popping in mine to Allen ford Warwick tomorrow for its second service so keep an eye out for an orange one ;)

Sponsored

OP
OP
Charlie Brown

Charlie Brown

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Enjoy the pick up tomorrow, nothing else quite like picking up one of these! May see you there, popping in mine to Allen ford Warwick tomorrow for its second service so keep an eye out for an orange one ;)
Will do hope to see you there

christianUK

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Christian
Vehicle(s)
GT auto
Sweaty palms time...

OP
OP
Charlie Brown

Charlie Brown

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I saw your car - very nice

Goosey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT Magnetic
Warwick Ford are very good but I hope you got the no drilling the bumpers in writing or in some email. I got mine from them along with someone else at the same time, told them no drilling and low and behold we both had our bumpers drilled. A lot of the dealers are pretty crap at passing on this message, but Lucas at Warwick was mortified (and it cost them a replacement) so I hope that they have sorted it out by now, so enjoy picking up the beast !

Sponsored

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
Tried uploading photos from my iPad in the advanced settings and does not work
Yeah it's a bit pants using the paperclip feature, someone needs to give us taptalk back :shrug::lol:

car_ter2903

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2015 2.3 Ecoboost
I saw your car - very nice
Thanks very much, didn't get chance to see yours but looking forward to seeing the pictures. Hope you're enjoying the car!!

OP
OP
Charlie Brown

Charlie Brown

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
So after viewing my Mustang last Friday it's been registered and I'm collecting it today at 11.30am and I can't wait to have that experience of the first drive. Will upload photos later when I've mastered Photobucket.
Sponsored