Sponsored

My Magnetic V8 Fastback – 6 Speed Manual

Gibbo205

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
UK 2015 Mustang & BMW E46 M3
Oh yeah and a side shot requested by @Gibbo

As mentioned my cameras at work so a poor phone pic is all I have. Happy with how it sits.
Perfect stance, Eibach Sportlines yes?
Sponsored

SteveS

...Bon Scott Land...
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Magnetic
where did the dark side repeaters come from
cant find them on diode dynamics website and how did u wire them
when u look on the dd website it looks like the side markers are made for the us car which is lighted
is there a plug on the uk that plugs into the sidemarkers because the dd ones look like there is no plug supplied
if not will water not get in them

[MENTION=12268]mkforks[/MENTION]
I spoke to DD this week about these. They say they are making some small modifications to them and they'll be back on sale on the website in a week or two. If you look at the bottom of the description for the US parts there is a link which takes you to he UK/EU version which includes the harness.

Gibbo205

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
UK 2015 Mustang & BMW E46 M3
Cheers Gibbo, yes they are :thumbsup:

Hopefully one day we can get both our cars out together as they are more or less identical, except you have gone for the dark look with no chrome, black badges and black wheels, mine is the opposite with silver wheels, chrome and chrome badges.

It looks great buddy!

Sponsored

OP
OP
RobMJ

RobMJ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
5.0 V8 Fastback Manual
Hopefully one day we can get both our cars out together as they are more or less identical, except you have gone for the dark look with no chrome, black badges and black wheels, mine is the opposite with silver wheels, chrome and chrome badges.

It looks great buddy!
Thanks Gibbo as does yours. They are very similar but different vibes which is excellent. Yes I'm well up for getting along to a meet when I'm back from my hols. Cheers mate :headbang:

mkforks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mustang v8 r/h/d to come
thyanks

@mkforks
I spoke to DD this week about these. They say they are making some small modifications to them and they'll be back on sale on the website in a week or two. If you look at the bottom of the description for the US parts there is a link which takes you to he UK/EU version which includes the harness.
thanks steve

OP
OP
RobMJ

RobMJ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
5.0 V8 Fastback Manual
Fitted my UPR catch can on Sunday, thanks to [MENTION=8761]Jmeo[/MENTION] for the recommendation. It's a neat design that bolts to front of the car and can be removed with the tap on top and has a huge tank.

Then as I'd been away on hols for 2 weeks had to take my boy and the Mustang out for a spin. View from top of Westbury White Hore. Shortly after this we hit Westbury Trading Estate for some "safe" fun!

Great to be back in my car.

MrWolf

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
MY2018 Magnetic Auto GT
Looking very slick. Took me a couple of minutes before finding them.

Sponsored
OP
OP
RobMJ

RobMJ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
5.0 V8 Fastback Manual
Looking very slick. Took me a couple of minutes before finding them.
Cheers Tom, I was playing hide and seek with it! Send us a PM for our next micro meet :thumbsup:

Looking good my friend and I was glad to help. Let me know if you need any more ;)

Jaime
Cheers Jaime, I need some other bits and will send you an email shortly been manic at work after hols :(

OP
OP
RobMJ

RobMJ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
5.0 V8 Fastback Manual
Fitted AEM Dry Filter last night in all of 2 mins. Got this from US eBay, offered less than they where asking and they accepted. Not given it full beans so can't comment, bloody traffic!

Changing my Eibach spacers on the rear on the 15th going from 25mm to 20mm and he is checking over my car and they have offered to do it FOC.

Hopefully get round to putting my Steeda struts on which are sill in the box! Just never seem to get time.

Cheers
R

OP
OP
RobMJ

RobMJ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
5.0 V8 Fastback Manual
Let me know when you want to swap me for US break lights! :)
Don't think they are simple plug and play? To be honest mate I'm rather fond of them now after getting the car and living with it for a month or so. Headlights then your on! :D

OP
OP
RobMJ

RobMJ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
5.0 V8 Fastback Manual
So my full set of mats have arrived and my CB005 - Cradle Bushing Lockout Kit. Car is booked in for this on the 30th.

Mats are really high quality, purchased from CJ. I think I will fit all 4 and keep original fronts for winter use.

I'm also changing my rear spacers from 25mm to 20mm, also being done on Tuesday and will take some more pics.

Cheers :thumbsup:
Sponsored