Sponsored

My GT350 is in!!!!

Tigernation

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW. hoping to get GT350
Holy cow - I am shocked. I ordered early May and hadn't really checked in on it much because of being so busy with selling a house and move. Anyway I talked to my dealer a week ago and he told me my order was picked up last week. I spoke to him yesterday and he said probably a month or so until delivery.

I get a call from him this AM at 8AM and he says I have good and bad news - I thought oh oh something is wrong. He says I am looking at your car!! I was speechless - so I drove out and took a look. Apparently when he called to find out about my order when they said the allocation was picked up - they meant it was picked up for delivery.

Here is my vin # - 1FA6P8JZ3H5520876

can one of you tell me how to pull up the window sticker online or post it here. I took a few pics but don't know how to post those.

It is Avalanche Grey, Black Roof, Blue Stripes, Convenience PKG.

IT LOOKED UNREAL!!! Had never seen my color in person - Love it, I am kind of in shock. :cheers::headbang:

PS - the OTT stripes on back ended at the trunk and did not go all the way down? That did not look normal to me? What is up with that? Anyone else get their stripes like that?
Sponsored

AGGT350

AG Tech Black OTT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AG2016
are you talking about these stripes?

Congrats on the color choice and car !
20160729_164617.jpg

Sponsored

04Terminator

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Cindy
Vehicle(s)
GT350 (sold); 04 Cobra (sold)
Um, what's the bad news? :shrug::lol:

lemers

Globetrotter
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
Holy cow - I am shocked. I ordered early May and hadn't really checked in on it much because of being so busy with selling a house and move. Anyway I talked to my dealer a week ago and he told me my order was picked up last week. I spoke to him yesterday and he said probably a month or so until delivery.

I get a call from him this AM at 8AM and he says I have good and bad news - I thought oh oh something is wrong. He says I am looking at your car!! I was speechless - so I drove out and took a look. Apparently when he called to find out about my order when they said the allocation was picked up - they meant it was picked up for delivery.

can one of you tell me how to pull up the window sticker online or post it here. I took a few pics but don't know how to post those.

IT LOOKED UNREAL!!! Had never seen my color in person - Love it, I am kind of in shock. :cheers::headbang:

PS - the OTT stripes on back ended at the trunk and did not go all the way down? That did not look normal to me? What is up with that? Anyone else get their stripes like that?
That happened with mine too. Your dealer needs to order and apply the missing stripes.

04Terminator

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Cindy
Vehicle(s)
GT350 (sold); 04 Cobra (sold)

Sponsored

MTWINN

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350
Kevin, Congratulations!!! I know it's been a challenge to find your GT350, and I am glad it's finally arrived. :cheers:

Schredder

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 shelby gt 350
stripes

I just received my 17 in yellow with stripes. They go all the way down the back past the plate

Zombo

befejezett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Track Pack - Race Red, Blk Roof - G5405
You should be able to get your window sticker .pdf off the Ford website. That's where I got mine. Just do a search for GT350's around (you can go up to 100 miles) your zipcode.

Side_Pce

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350
Need some pics. Haven't seen a gray with blue stripes yet.
Better in person honestly. The Avalanche Grey combo's don't translate well in photography/video. It just works in person. If I had to do it again, i'd go with Grey/white OTT, and I prefer dark colored cars.
Sponsored