My first Mustang! Finally!

DRKHORS

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang, '17 Mustang, '18 F150, '23 Mustang GT
Congrats! Enjoy making memories in such an iconic car!
Sponsored

Wildcardfox

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brett
Vehicle(s)
I’m in-between cars
You guys are both wrong. It’s Leadfoot because it emphasizes what you should be doing when you’re behind the wheel.

Congrats again: beautiful color and gorgeous car.

OP
OP
Broid

Broid

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT350
It's a bit of a drive to get there but give Mines Rd. in Livermore a try. You will not regret it. Start on the Livermore side early on weekday mornings. Over 50 miles to the top of Mt Hamilton and nothing but grins. One of the most fun times I've ever had blasting the twisty's.

I'll put that on the list!

OP
OP
Broid

Broid

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT350
Set up an appointment today to get the windows tinted, calipers painted, paint "corrected", ceramic coated and PPF on the entire front of the car, including mirrors. Have to wait till November. I told my wife today, the difference between men and boys is the price of their toys. When I told her the cost of those improvements she said, "Go ahead, you've come this far!" She's a keeper!!!

13GetThere

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lynn
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium PP2 Magnet Grey
Set up an appointment today to get the windows tinted, calipers painted, paint "corrected", ceramic coated and PPF on the entire front of the car, including mirrors. Have to wait till November. I told my wife today, the difference between men and boys is the price of their toys. When I told her the cost of those improvements she said, "Go ahead, you've come this far!" She's a keeper!!!

You talking about the wife or the GT500?

Sponsored

skim

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shawn
Vehicle(s)
HEP GT350, C6Z06
Congrats and welcome! You chose well!

matthewr87

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350
Very nice and the best colour. My first Mustang (and first car) was a 2011 V6. I had to work my way up to the 350 but I'm sure glad I did :)

When are you going to Track Attack? Start saving up for brakes and tires and track days now because as soon as you are done with Track Attack you will be going to the track every other weekend :giggle:

Sponsored

ICU812

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Tempo, Ford Mustang,FFR,Crown vic.
Been a Mustang fan my whole life, and like many guys, I can finally afford one. I was looking at classics, like a 69 Mach1 CJ, but at well over 100K, it would have been a stretch. Then I found THIS. A brand new 2020 GT350, 12 miles on the odometer. Made the deal and took delivery a few days later. Now, at 63 years old, I am the proud owner of my first Mustang. An absolutely stunning car, comfortable, and well, you all know about this car. So, I have arrived and couldn't be happier!
Brian

IMG_20210907_182026__01.jpg
Congrads. Nice car.
I bought my first at end of July.
I was so impressed with our 2.3t truck, I got the E/B HHP.
It isn't a gt500 , but I'm happy.
Enjoy your new toy, I know I am.

OP
OP
Broid

Broid

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT350
Very nice and the best colour. My first Mustang (and first car) was a 2011 V6. I had to work my way up to the 350 but I'm sure glad I did :)

When are you going to Track Attack? Start saving up for brakes and tires and track days now because as soon as you are done with Track Attack you will be going to the track every other weekend :giggle:

Don't know anything about it! Is it near me?

GTthree50

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Magnetic Grey 2017 GT350
I have not heard of any change to availability of Track Attack but my year of eligibility it was only in Utah as I recall. Nothing here in CA. Damn shame considering we probably have the highest concentration of Shelby’s in the country and many fine race tracks.

OP
OP
Broid

Broid

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT350
I have not heard of any change to availability of Track Attack but my year of eligibility it was only in Utah as I recall. Nothing here in CA. Damn shame considering we probably have the highest concentration of Shelby’s in the country and many fine race tracks.

We demand Track Attack in California!!!
Sponsored