Mine moved from 11/23 to 11/18.
I like the direction mine is going.
Sponsored

96cobra

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350R
I just noticed in your signature that you know your build week, how did you find that out?
I called Ford Performance.. 800-367-3788 X1, when they answer tell them you'd like to get some more info on your GT350 order and they'll be more than happy to help you out.

OP
OP
Bcobb85

Bcobb85

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350
UPDATE: Just got off the phone with FP and they told me that my GT350 is set to be built the week of 25th! Anyone have any experience with roughly how long after the build date the car takes to arrive at the dealer?

SHOCKSOKET

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
My car's build date was 9/20. Awaiting shipment until 9/29. In transit now, and estimated delivery is 10/16-10/20. I'd tell you about a month after your build date is a rough estimate.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Bcobb85

Bcobb85

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350
So with my build date being next week, I was expecting to be able to view my Window Sticker this week (based on what I've been told by members here). Any idea when it will be available to view? I know its still early in the week but I've been checking everyday anyway. This is the link I've been using... http://researchmaniacs.com/VIN-Number-Lookup/WindowSticker/Ford.html ...is this the only place to view the Window Sticker or are there other sites I should check?

rolaidz

Mustang Virgin
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Roland
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350, Infiniti G37S Cpe, Yamaha R6
Did you ask your dealer? I also have a 10/24 build week and the window sticker still doesn't show in COTUS even though it says it's there. My dealer sent it to me about a week after I got a VIN.

OP
OP
Bcobb85

Bcobb85

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350
Did you ask your dealer? I also have a 10/24 build week and the window sticker still doesn't show in COTUS even though it says it's there. My dealer sent it to me about a week after I got a VIN.
No, I haven't asked the dealer yet. I may give that a try, thanks! Since I'm ordering out of state, its been a hit or miss process when trying to get anything done from the dealer's end, so I was hoping for another way.

rolaidz

Mustang Virgin
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Roland
Vehicle(s)
Gotcha. I'm ordering out of state also, been lucky with my dealer I suppose. Are you privately shipping? If so, did you choose a shipper yet?

Post the window sticker when you get it!

OP
OP
Bcobb85

Bcobb85

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350
Gotcha. I'm ordering out of state also, been lucky with my dealer I suppose. Are you privately shipping? If so, did you choose a shipper yet?

Post the window sticker when you get it!
The dealer is going to ship it enclosed to me using a company of their choosing for free. I'm a little nervous about that but I plan to go up there when it is delivered to the dealer to inspect everything and be present during the PDI process. I'm going with some friends and were going to take lots of pics before it is shipped down so hopefully we will catch any issues (if there are any) from the private shipping company.

Will do!

Sponsored

jwhite

jwhite
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
J. Brad
Vehicle(s)
15 Gt PP Roush SC'ed/16 GT 350 TrackPack 1970 Mach1
I've been through this all on mine and here's my experience. Yes window sticker will be released 5/7 days before its scheduled build, need to get it from researchmeniacs for a free one, ford will charge you now. production can last from 3 days to in my case almost 2 weeks. The estimated delivery date is very accurate but as you have seen can change. Transportation from my understanding is it won't be scheduled for a truck or train until it's done and out production door.

crazymayhem

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Daniel
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 LB
So, even though I have a scheduled build date/week of 10/31 - with a estimated delivery date... COTUS moved to "In Production" as of today. I dont see the windows sticker link anywhere, and it doesnt turn up in research maniacs yet.. Will it still turn up in COTUS, or as stated above, a charge by Ford?

OP
OP
Bcobb85

Bcobb85

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350
Just got off the phone with the sales manager at my dealer, he tried looking up the Window Sticker and said its still unavailable :( Hopefully I'll be able to view it soon since the car is supposed to finish production next Wednesday (10/26). Maybe i'm just a little too early still.

bobmclean

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350
Awesome feeling! Congratulations....even better when you drive it home for the first time!

rolaidz

Mustang Virgin
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Roland
Vehicle(s)
The dealer is going to ship it enclosed to me using a company of their choosing for free. I'm a little nervous about that but I plan to go up there when it is delivered to the dealer to inspect everything and be present during the PDI process. I'm going with some friends and were going to take lots of pics before it is shipped down so hopefully we will catch any issues (if there are any) from the private shipping company.

Will do!
That's awesome. It's going to cost me a pretty penny to ship it across the country. BTW, I got AG too :headbang:
Sponsored