OP
OP
Bcobb85

Bcobb85

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350
That's awesome. It's going to cost me a pretty penny to ship it across the country. BTW, I got AG too :headbang:
Nice! Definitely one of the better looking colors to go with IMO. I was torn between AG & MG but was sold on AG once I was able to see it in person...pics definitely don't do it justice.
Sponsored

bobmclean

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350
The dealer is going to ship it enclosed to me using a company of their choosing for free. I'm a little nervous about that but I plan to go up there when it is delivered to the dealer to inspect everything and be present during the PDI process. I'm going with some friends and were going to take lots of pics before it is shipped down so hopefully we will catch any issues (if there are any) from the private shipping company.

Will do!
Just of a matter of thought...I bought mine in Colorado & shipped it to Southern California without seeing the car! My salesman took a great video and I asked them not to do the PID. I spent the day doing it myself. Also if I were you, send the tech the video of how to install the front spliter....it's easy if they know how! Congratulations!

jwhite

jwhite
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
J. Brad
Vehicle(s)
15 Gt PP Roush SC'ed/16 GT 350 TrackPack 1970 Mach1
So, even though I have a scheduled build date/week of 10/31 - with a estimated delivery date... COTUS moved to "In Production" as of today. I dont see the windows sticker link anywhere, and it doesnt turn up in research maniacs yet.. Will it still turn up in COTUS, or as stated above, a charge by Ford?
In production just means it was scheduled, your build date probably didn't change. Mine did the same thing. Check researchmaniacs 5/7 days before about the 25th.

jwhite

jwhite
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
J. Brad
Vehicle(s)
Nice! Definitely one of the better looking colors to go with IMO. I was torn between AG & MG but was sold on AG once I was able to see it in person...pics definitely don't do it justice.
My brother in law just got his Avalanche last Friday and I never thought I'd like it but,,,,,,, in person it looks very good.
I still love my Shadowblack!!

OP
OP
Bcobb85

Bcobb85

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350
Window Sticker has finally been released! I did notice that my Recaro seats aren't listed at all...is that normal? Also, is there a way to figure out the chassis number from this?

Attachments

Sponsored

crazymayhem

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Daniel
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 LB
I can access my windows sticker via research maniacs as of today. Im in production as well according to ordertracking, even though my builddate should be 10/31, which is 11 days away.... My estimated delivery date did move up 1 day as well...

Sticker does not mention Recaros either, but does mention Electronics package. And no, no way to figure out the chassis no from the VIN or sticker.

jwhite

jwhite
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
J. Brad
Vehicle(s)
Window Sticker has finally been released! I did notice that my Recaro seats aren't listed at all...is that normal? Also, is there a way to figure out the chassis number from this?
As long as it is listed as electronic package and doesn't list heated and cooled seats. The Recaro's are standard equipment.

jwhite

jwhite
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
J. Brad
Vehicle(s)
I can access my windows sticker via research maniacs as of today. Im in production as well according to ordertracking, even though my builddate should be 10/31, which is 11 days away.... My estimated delivery date did move up 1 day as well...

Sticker does not mention Recaros either, but does mention Electronics package. And no, no way to figure out the chassis no from the VIN or sticker.
No way to get chassis # till you actually get the car. The actual build date is the blend date at top of sticker. Example the sticker in post above you reads 120161026, so actual day it hits the line is oct 26th. Blend date is listed 12016 year 10 month 26 is day

K code

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Wayne
Vehicle(s)
1966 GT K Code Convertable / 2017 GT350
My window sticker is available now.
Bcobb85 looks like our cars will be going down the line together....:headbang:
image.jpg

OP
OP
Bcobb85

Bcobb85

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350
My window sticker is available now.
Bcobb85 looks like our cars will be going down the line together....:headbang:
Nice! Too bad there isn't any way to get pics of the cars at the factory.

K code

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Wayne
Vehicle(s)
1966 GT K Code Convertable / 2017 GT350
My car has been made and is now awaiting shipment.
Delivery 11/18/16....
Getting closer.
Sponsored