Sponsored

My EU brochure came in.

Duttch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT (Guard color)
It has a slight different look than the US spec cars.
Like the round GT logo and the foglight.
I am happy to live on this side of the pond now.
The price for the 8 banger in euros is more than 50% than in the US.

Sponsored

Last edited:

ElAviator72

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brent
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ecoboost PP Deep Impact Blue (base 100A car)
It has a slight different look than the US spec cars.
Like the round GT logo and the foglight.
I am happy to live on this side of the pond now.
The price for the 8 banger in euros is more than 50% than in the US.
Not surprised-Our cars always look slightly different when you go somewhere else in the world ;) Local regulations, etc.

I'm just curious about the euro-spec tail lights. From the pictures on the first day of Right Hand Drive production, it looks like the cars are getting white tail lights? I know that they're LED, so the lights can be white when the LED isn't turned on and turn red when the brakes are applied...this is just a function of the color of the plastic used on the brake light lenses.

Also, does Europe get the sequential turn signals? I'm pretty sure that EU regulations require separate lenses for the brake light and turn signal functions...and doesn't the rear turn signal have to be amber or orange?

Texican1911

Ford Certified Sales Guy
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT 401a Lightning Blue with Midnight Blue 20" wheels Safe & Smart, Active Exhaust, Shaker
A friend of mine has a brother who is from and lives in Denmark. He came to visit and I let him drive a GT and he was in love compared to his 1.5L diesel. He said the car we drove (GT 400A) would run north of $100kUSD in Denmark.

OP
OP
Duttch

Duttch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Not surprised-Our cars always look slightly different when you go somewhere else in the world ;) Local regulations, etc.

I'm just curious about the euro-spec tail lights. From the pictures on the first day of Right Hand Drive production, it looks like the cars are getting white tail lights? I know that they're LED, so the lights can be white when the LED isn't turned on and turn red when the brakes are applied...this is just a function of the color of the plastic used on the brake light lenses.

Also, does Europe get the sequential turn signals? I'm pretty sure that EU regulations require separate lenses for the brake light and turn signal functions...and doesn't the rear turn signal have to be amber or orange?

No sequential turn lights.
The law does not allow.
Below a short clip how the turn signals look like.

[ame]

OP
OP
Duttch

Duttch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A friend of mine has a brother who is from and lives in Denmark. He came to visit and I let him drive a GT and he was in love compared to his 1.5L diesel. He said the car we drove (GT 400A) would run north of $100kUSD in Denmark.
With all ipcc regulations emissions.
They calculate the co2 emission output per milli gram and with a 8 banger the
cost will go up.
And than the 20% tax will not help either.

Sponsored

brandonsmash

SMASH!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT - PP
Truth be told I think the Euro single-blink marker light is more attractive than the sequential turn signals Stateside. I'm not a big fan of the sequentials, as I think they look kitschy.

MichaelKael

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maggie, beautiful ´15 Cyclone Mustang 51A Magnetic
Truth be told I think the Euro single-blink marker light is more attractive than the sequential turn signals Stateside. I'm not a big fan of the sequentials, as I think they look kitschy.
The sequentials are like one of my favorite features :) European lights seems "bleh" to me... To each their own, again :headbang:

papinist

The Italian Pony
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stefano
Vehicle(s)
Mustang EcoBoost MT Race Red EURO - NO MORE
No sequential turn lights.
The law does not allow.
Below a short clip how the turn signals look like.
this video is from a pre-production prototype, it's different from real delivered euro-mustangs.
Tail lights are clear, turns red (all three bars) when parking lights or headlight are on (not with drl), no sequential turn and no red turning lights. Only the outer bar blinks amber (like in the video). Brake lights only the two inner bar per side.
Oh and we can't have led tribar drl in front.. some stupid eu regulations.. we have drl in fog lights :tsk:

Lord Thunder

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Erwin
Vehicle(s)
2015 RR GT Mustang
I am Dutch and I have one. Only one of the few here though. And yes, paying 150% tax for a v8 .. sorry, but no.

WeinerDog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ruby Red GT/PP
I'm also surprised the sequential signals aren't a programamble choice. I like them but I can see how some might not.
Sponsored