My car won't start code p006c 2019 mustang gt

Horizon Speed

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bk
Vehicle(s)
Shelby and mustang
Hi guys I had to code p008a then I changed the fuel pump code p008a got removed now I have code p006c what should I do the car won't crank high it cranks only till 160rpm and dies
Sponsored

W.O.T. Stang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium PP1 401A
P008A - Low Pressure Fuel System Pressure Too Low
P00C6 - Fuel Rail Pressure Too Low - Engine Cranking

Need some background info on the vehicle. Mods? Miles? What caused you to change the fuel pump in the first place? What were you doing when you lost fuel pressure the first time?

Things to check:
Can you verify good power and ground to the fuel pump? There is a fuel pump relay in the underhood fuse box and a fuse that powers it. Verifying power to the pump is the first thing you must do before going any further. I dont have service info in front of me to tell you which one it is right now, but it will be in your owner's manual.

Let's start there and see what you have.

OP
OP

Horizon Speed

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bk
Vehicle(s)
Shelby and mustang
P008A - Low Pressure Fuel System Pressure Too Low
P00C6 - Fuel Rail Pressure Too Low - Engine Cranking

Need some background info on the vehicle. Mods? Miles? What caused you to change the fuel pump in the first place? What were you doing when you lost fuel pressure the first time?

Things to check:
Can you verify good power and ground to the fuel pump? There is a fuel pump relay in the underhood fuse box and a fuse that powers it. Verifying power to the pump is the first thing you must do before going any further. I dont have service info in front of me to tell you which one it is right now, but it will be in your owner's manual.

Let's start there and see what you have.
2018 mustang gt Headers intake e85 lund tune 30kmiles so I woke up the next day to turn on the car I had about 28miles left in the tank the car turned on but ended up turning off after like 5 seconds then I tried to turn it on again nothing like 5 times then I checked the codes so I changed the the upper fuel sensor and the fuel pump to dw400 and now I still have code p006c

Rod Schneider

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rod
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang EcoBoost
28 miles to empty???? The first thing I'd do is put about 5 gallons of gas into the tank.......

Sponsored

Cobra Jet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 EB Prem. w/PP and 94 Mustang Cobra
I did that but still won't start
Try that because many have found the "miles to empty" or AFE Bias to be incorrect. There is a thread here on how to adjust if needed:

To adjust the AFE Bias, you first need to access Engineering Mode; the below links demo how to access EM.

If you have a 2015-2020 with the ANALOG gauge cluster, you should be able to enter the “Engineer Test Mode”.

Follow this link:
https://www.mustang6g.com/forums/threads/engineering-test-mode.27581/

If you you have a 2018-2020 with the DIGITAL cluster, you should be able to access the same test mode found here:
https://www.mustang6g.com/forums/th...n-18-digital-dash-old-way-doesnt-work.115231/

OP
OP

Horizon Speed

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bk
Vehicle(s)
Shelby and mustang
Try that because many have found the "miles to empty" or AFE Bias to be incorrect. There is a thread here on how to adjust if needed:

To adjust the AFE Bias, you first need to access Engineering Mode; the below links demo how to access EM.

If you have a 2015-2020 with the ANALOG gauge cluster, you should be able to enter the “Engineer Test Mode”.

Follow this link:
https://www.mustang6g.com/forums/threads/engineering-test-mode.27581/

If you you have a 2018-2020 with the DIGITAL cluster, you should be able to access the same test mode found here:
https://www.mustang6g.com/forums/th...n-18-digital-dash-old-way-doesnt-work.115231/

My car shows that I have half tank 100 miles but won't start I just changed fuel pump fuel rail pressure sensor the upper and lower out of options đź’€

Rod Schneider

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rod
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang EcoBoost
The first thing to check is to see if the in-tank pump is actually coming on. You really need access to a bi-directional scan tool and the electrical schematics. There is a fuel pump control module under the rear seat cushion, if it is bad or has become unplugged, the pump won't run. Only takes a few minutes to check with a volt meter and a scan tool to toggle the pump on and off. It may also be a bad fuel pump relay or fuse. It's really hard to diagnose without the proper tools, and just throwing parts at it can get expensive.

Rod Schneider

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rod
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang EcoBoost
Any solution to this problem??

Sponsored

AhmadAq

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ahmad
Vehicle(s)
Mustang 2016 ecoboost
Hello @Horizon Speed

did you figured out what is the problem and if it is fixed can you tell us what was it ?

thank you,