My '19 GT

geep81

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Glenn
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT Premium
It's finally here! I picked it up two days ago. Here are some pictures from cold Cleveland OH!

Blackout package, premium, grabber blue interior, B&O sound system are my options. Stick shift.

It goes without saying, but this car is amazing. The sound is intoxicating. The ride is fantastic. The interior materials feel so nice to touch. I am thrilled with this car.
IMG_0423.jpeg
IMG_0426.jpeg
IMG_0422.jpeg
IMG_0420.jpeg
Sponsored

gmupatriot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT (Orange Fury), 401A, A10, 3.55
Congrats! Wishing you many miles of fun. These cars are very special.

OP
OP
geep81

geep81

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Glenn
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT Premium
Congrats! Wishing you many miles of fun. These cars are very special.
It sure is. And everyone is so excited about it. It's really strange! Mustangs definitely resonate with people.

And thank you!

Sponsored

OP
OP
geep81

geep81

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Glenn
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT Premium
Looks nice. The black accent pack is a must.
I really love it! The black roof is very cool. I am debating/wanting to put a black window Louvre on the rear window at some point in the future. I think it will look very cool.

ChromaticGrey

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Grey
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT PP1
Congrats. Love the magnetic. Lets see some interior shots. Grabber blue? Is it just the stitching. Forgive me, I've been looking into mustangs, but not everything.

Blue Horse

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
I really love it! The black roof is very cool. I am debating/wanting to put a black window Louvre on the rear window at some point in the future. I think it will look very cool.
Are you going to put it in the garage now and store it till spring,also I would skip the louvre idea,doesn't look good, and they do tend to vibrate at times.

Sponsored
OP
OP
geep81

geep81

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Glenn
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT Premium
Congrats. Love the magnetic. Lets see some interior shots. Grabber blue? Is it just the stitching. Forgive me, I've been looking into mustangs, but not everything.
I am taking my DSLR from work home this weekend, I will get you some nice pics of everything!

The grabber blue stitching yes, and aside from the stitching it also has a cool blue color pattern in the perforated seats in the front. Back seats just stitching.

OP
OP
geep81

geep81

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Glenn
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT Premium
Are you going to put it in the garage now and store it till spring,also I would skip the louvre idea,doesn't look good, and they do tend to vibrate at times.
This is my daily driver! Winter and everything. Attached is a photo I saw of louvres a while back that I have been saving because I liked the look a lot. My cousin had a fox body when I was a kid with louvres and I probably like it because of that, I was born in '81 and I feel like my childhood was all Mustangs and Camaros with louvres.
s550-mustang-rear-window-louvers-feature.jpg

OP
OP
geep81

geep81

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Glenn
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT Premium

Bluemustang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Base GT
It sure is. And everyone is so excited about it. It's really strange! Mustangs definitely resonate with people.

And thank you!
They do. Usually they become life-long Mustang fans.

Nomadic

King of Europe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Current: '19 Mustang GT base 6spd (SOLD),'19 Camaro 1SS A10, '14 VW Jetta SE 1.8
Looks great. Love the color combo with black accent on the gray color. I agree that package is a must. I couldn't find one close to the deal I got on my stock GT manual but I changed the wheels and tires. I would definitely skip Louvres.
Sponsored