Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
First Name
Tien
Vehicle(s)
2017 Black Manual GT, S2000, 350z, MT-03
This is pretty much the most naughty thing I can think of putting in my Mustang :ninja:
20171013_165719_HDR.jpg
Sponsored

reek

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
When I bought the car in February, I wanted to customize the interior and upgrade the audio. My last car, I accidentally got adhesive on the seats and it looked like crap for the 5 years I owned it. Since I still had to drive to work every day, the gutting of the interior was going to be interrupted and take a few weeks. So, I went to Autozone and bought fake leather seat covers. I put them on my cloth seats originally as a temporary protection.

got lazy and I never took them off. now if I drip a little coffee (second sin?) on the passenger seat from the cup holder, I'm loving it.

It looks like ass but my windows are tinted and you cant see it from outside.

OP
OP
QRK

QRK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Premium
Just thought of another one:

Sometimes I'll make a game out of seeing how high I can make my avg. mpg on a whole tank. That means no hard accelerating and only going 5mph over the limit on the highway. Highest I've gotten so far is 22.5.

ahl395

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Allan
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT, 2006 Infiniti G35X

Sometimes I'll make a game out of seeing how high I can make my avg. mpg on a whole tank. That means no hard accelerating and only going 5mph over the limit on the highway. Highest I've gotten so far is 22.5.
This is the worse sin I have read so far :lol:

Jiki05

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium

Wow...I usually go 80 and a redline once a day thing and still get 24.2 mpg.

Sponsored

Joemomma22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Magnetic GT PP

This is the worse sin I have read so far :lol:
I'm SOOO guilty of this. My best trip home from the gym one day was about 12 miles getting roughly 28 avg the whole way and hitting up to 32.5, but only for a mile long stretch lol. pretty happy averaging 28 on the tank though. while idling in my driveway to manually open the garage door i dropped from 28.3 down to 27.5.

ahl395

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Allan
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT, 2006 Infiniti G35X
I'm lucky if I can keep it above 18 :p

The funniest part was I used to get 16-17. Removing my cats gained me 1-2mpg. I may be polluting the air with fumes but at least im using less fuel to help the environment :D:lol:

OP
OP
QRK

QRK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Premium
That 22.5 mpg is with generally mixed driving. My drive to the office mostly consists of long straight 4-lane roads with speed limits ranging from 45-65mph and 6 stop lights, and a about 3 miles of traffic depending on what time of day I'm driving to or from there.

I've seen as high as 25-26 mpg to a tank on the interstate with the cruise set to 80. Pretty wild to see your range go up to around 400 miles when you finally fill up.

OP
OP
QRK

QRK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Premium
I'm lucky if I can keep it above 18 :p

The funniest part was I used to get 16-17. Removing my cats gained me 1-2mpg. I may be polluting the air with fumes but at least im using less fuel to help the environment :D:lol:
I go through phases haha. Sometimes my driving won't let me get any higher than 18 but then again I've seen it as low as 15.

Ebm

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Guy
Vehicle(s)
'14 GT
You people know it's a sin to lie right? Smh... these inflated mpg numbers.:lol:

Sponsored

Dominant1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dr Frankenstang
Vehicle(s)
2016 gt/cs auto 3:55 gears
Vehicle Showcase
You cant rely on the gauges to calculate the mpg’s, that’s an avg. Do the real calculations!

PJR202

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT PP Shadow Black
I got new tires about two weeks ago and didn't go do a nasty burnout on the way.. :(

Nagare

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Lightning Blue V6
Vehicle Showcase
You people know it's a sin to lie right? Smh... these inflated mpg numbers.:lol:
That's what I think every time I see these types of numbers! Here I am apparently driving like a hooligan in comparison to them because I am at 18.9 lifetime MPG in my V6.

Reactions: Ebm

Zelek

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1
Still haven't used 'Line Lock"........:doh:
Me either. That's what Youtube is for and people that want to pay for my tires.
Sponsored