Sponsored

Mustang Migration to Oz

BrizSuz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ruby Red 2017 Mustang GT
Yeah that actually has merit in it for the countdown - thanks Tango.

So do you think if:
- in production was 2.2.17
- awaiting shipment was 2.5.17
- currently in transit,

it is unreasonable to think I would make Tonsberg?
What's your build date? My car was built Feb 1st and my (Brisbane-based) dealer has advised tentative delivery date of Apr 22. Based on this, I expect to be on Fidelio or Tarago.
Sponsored

aussiebigdog

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Coupe GT Auto RHD Race Red
HOW LONG FOR A MUSTANG FROM THE COTIS "AWAITING SHIPMENT DATE" IN FLATROCK TO W&W BALTIMORE TO BE PROCESSED "RECEIVED AT TERMINAL" WAS (27 TO 52 DAYS) PER SAMPLE
-- PERHAPS THERE WAS PLANT CLOSURE IN DECEMBER WHERE DECEMBER PRODUCTION WAS DELAYED!!!

THERE WAS ONE MUSTANG WAS "LOADED ON VESSEL" PROCESSED 31 DAYS AFTER THE "AWAITING SHIPMENT DATE"

https://www.2wglobal.com/webapps?frameId=148634839950018698&url=https%3A%2F%2Fatt.2wglobal.com%2Fgstattweb%2Focean.do%3Fmethod%3DgetDefaultOceanQuickSearchPage

Wallenius Wilhelmsen Logistics - Track & Trace

Cargo ID: 1FA6P8CF2H5267 (excluded the last three VIN numbers to which listed the 17 current production Mustangs below)

The listed VINS are December 2016 and January 2017 COTIS "IN PRODUCTION" dates

The status for 16 mustangs were BALTIMORE "RECEIVED AT TERMINAL" were 1 in January and 15 in February 2017

the number of days from "AWAITING SHIPMENT DATE" (COTIS) versus "RECEIVED AT TERMINAL" Baltimore Date per W&W ranged from 27 days to 52 days

VIN 1FA6P8CF2H5267715 December 13 build was W&W PROCESSED "LOADED ON VESSEL" in 31 days after the "Awaiting Shipment Date" (COTIS)
-- excellent
Mustangs timing.png
W&W Trace and Track.png

Last edited:

V8 coyote

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Future Black 2017 Ford Mustang GT
What's your build date? My car was built Feb 1st and my (Brisbane-based) dealer has advised tentative delivery date of Apr 22. Based on this, I expect to be on Fidelio or Tarago.
2 February. What is your dealer? I am QFord

Sponsored

Steel pony

Ayjay
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
2017 RUBY RED GT
Received the email from ford today telling me my car is on the ship leaving Baltimore :clap2::clap2::clap2:
Anyone else get this.

BrizSuz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ruby Red 2017 Mustang GT
2 February. What is your dealer? I am QFord
Me too! Have they not been in touch? I got a phone call over the weekend and an email yesterday (in response to my request for info last week).

fordwood

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Falcon XR6 Turbo with Mustang GT on order
Received the email from ford today telling me my car is on the ship leaving Baltimore :clap2::clap2::clap2:
Anyone else get this.
I got an email from FoA today stating my car was on the Salome still, yet track and trace is saying Figaro. I have messaged them on FB for clarification.

Nelgy748

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Glenn
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus and FC Holden
I got an email from Ford saying my Pony is on the Salome, but the Shipping company says it will be on Figaro???

Saviz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 V8 GT
I have received a message from FOA saying my car landed here on 02/02/2017.
how long does it take to discharge from custom?

Sponsored

V8 coyote

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Future Black 2017 Ford Mustang GT
Me too! Have they not been in touch? I got a phone call over the weekend and an email yesterday (in response to my request for info last week).
Haven't heard from dealer. But was told when I got NSC in November that it would be May. I'd say we'd be about the same timing if it is same dealer and one build day apart.

BrizSuz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ruby Red 2017 Mustang GT
Haven't heard from dealer. But was told when I got NSC in November that it would be May. I'd say we'd be about the same timing if it is same dealer and one build day apart.
Yep - probably ship mates :cheers:

Reddnax

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
MV5TNG
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Convertible Magnetic
I have received a message from FOA saying my car landed here on 02/02/2017.
how long does it take to discharge from custom?
My one took a while like 3-4 weeks because there was an issue at customs...But usually from what I have been hearing about 1-2 weeks probably even quicker.

apsilon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grabber Blue manual GT in transit
Mine said late Apr and given we've got the same build date I don't think that'll be too far out. Our cars should be cruising together :cheers:

Where did you get the info on upcoming ships?

BrizSuz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ruby Red 2017 Mustang GT
Mine said late Apr and given we've got the same build date I don't think that'll be too far out. Our cars should be cruising together :cheers:

Where did you get the info on upcoming ships?
If you scroll back on this thread, page 95, post #1423, you can see a grid with past and future ships. Tango updates this regularly for all of us waiting 'patiently' for our ponies :D

I'm hoping to be on Fidelio, dep Mar 9, but may be on Tarago, dep Mar 18.
Sponsored