Mustang Migration to Oz

Mustang76

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dean
Vehicle(s)
Shadow Black GT
Must of missed the Tarago as mine is still in the dreaded "no record found" well fingers crossed for the Parsifal.
Looking to be a big month looking at the current numbers
Sponsored

Zee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT, 2003 WRX, 2013 Forester XT
I'm on a boat!!!!!!!!!!
Tarago eta 27/12/16

shawnd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Future Ford Mustang Vert in Ruby Red
I'm on a boat!!!!!!!!!!
Tarago eta 27/12/16
Great news Zee. I'm hopeful that mine will join yours on the boat but time will tell.

How did you know when it reached to Baltimore docks?

Zee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT, 2003 WRX, 2013 Forester XT
Great news Zee. I'm hopeful that mine will join yours on the boat but time will tell.

How did you know when it reached to Baltimore docks?
Fingers crossed mate!

Ford AU on facebook told me it had arrived on the 10th at Baltimore.

V8 coyote

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Future Black 2017 Ford Mustang GT
So it's 4 months post ordering and I haven't head anything from dealer. When is it appropriate to be bugging for an NSC?..

Sponsored

Daffy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lightning Blue 5.0L manual GT fastback.
So it's 4 months post ordering and I haven't head anything from dealer. When is it appropriate to be bugging for an NSC?..
About 6 months, but then an NSC gives you nothing worthwhile at all. The VIN is the important one.

Friend of Dorothy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
Twister Orange 2020 FN GT
Tarago numbers in.
Thanks for posting the stats Tango. BTW, just out of interest, where do you get the info from?

V8 coyote

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Future Black 2017 Ford Mustang GT
About 6 months, but then an NSC gives you nothing worthwhile at all. The VIN is the important one.
Very true. It is at least confirmation I am in the line somewhere. If nothing else this is beating patience into me

GGT-66

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
MY17 GT
Must of missed the Tarago as mine is still in the dreaded "no record found" well fingers crossed for the Parsifal.
Parsifal is a good boat to be on :cheers: Best of luck, it's getting close now. I found this part the longest wait as it's so close yet still a long time to wait.

Daffy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lightning Blue 5.0L manual GT fastback.
Maybe not. The Tarago doesn't leave until the 17th. Mine was built on the 5th Oct and only got my notification yesterday that I'm on Tarago. Keep your fingers crossed - I reckon you'll make it.

Sponsored

CBF_Deeb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shadow GT
Maybe not. The Tarago doesn't leave until the 17th. Mine was built on the 5th Oct and only got my notification yesterday that I'm on Tarago. Keep your fingers crossed - I reckon you'll make it.
Who'd you get a notification from? Mine was built on the 21st of Oct and at Baltimore from the 2nd but I still got no records found on the WWL site :headbonk::headbonk:

Friend of Dorothy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
Twister Orange 2020 FN GT
quote=CBF_Deeb;1586013]Who'd you get a notification from? Mine was built on the 21st of Oct and at Baltimore from the 2nd but I still got no records found on the WWL site :headbonk::headbonk:[/quote]

Mine arrived at Baltimore on the 31st and missed the boat. It seems a months wait or so at the port is par for the course, sadly...

Your car will appear here (enter your VIN number in the Cargo ID section - far right hand side of the form), about a week before it departs on a ship: https://www.2wglobal.com/webapps?frameId=147632699567141551&url=https%3A%2F%2Fatt.2wglobal.com%2Fgstattweb%2Focean.do%3Fmethod%3DgetDefaultOceanQuickSearchPage

Last edited:

CBF_Deeb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shadow GT
Mine arrived at Baltimore on the 31st and missed the boat. It seems a months wait or so at the port is par for the course, sadly...
Behold.... more waiting :doh:

GT STANG

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Al
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT race red
Mine got built on the 4th Oct is at the Baltimore docks waiting for a ship but still showing "no records found" on th WWL site

CBF_Deeb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shadow GT
Mine got built on the 4th Oct is at the Baltimore docks waiting for a ship but still showing "no records found" on th WWL site ��
Still might be hope. It does leave the 18th so it might pop up later... hopefully :hail:
Sponsored