Sponsored

Mustang impressions.

HybridGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT "Ecoboost"
Swap the stock tires out and it will make a significant difference wet or dry.

Just my 2 cents :thumbsup:
Sponsored

Frostee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Grabber Blue GT
Swap the stock tires out and it will make a significant difference wet or dry.

Just my 2 cents :thumbsup:
What would you suggest to swap to for a daily drive vehicle?

If for instance I swapped tyres out on pre-delivery arrangement, what would you recommend doing with the stock tyres? I imagine I'd be screwed by my Dealer, but then again some spares on hand might be of value to them.

I guess my head is in the benefit/cost assessment

Appreciative of your thoughts

HybridGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT "Ecoboost"
What would you suggest to swap to for a daily drive vehicle?

If for instance I swapped tyres out on pre-delivery arrangement, what would you recommend doing with the stock tyres? I imagine I'd be screwed by my Dealer, but then again some spares on hand might be of value to them.

I guess my head is in the benefit/cost assessment

Appreciative of your thoughts
Tires are something pretty hard to recommend to someone tbh. Lots of good options, really depends on personal preference. I went with Michelin's. Haven't lost traction ever.

Except for one extremely rainy day coming out of a roundabout at about 30kmh or so, but it was on a slight angle. Road was just very wet. Rear slipped very slightly.

mustang mick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 mustang gt race red fastback (ordered)
I am assuming you mean music. lol

I actually hardly listened in the first few days but this morning I put on a good mix of music and turned the stereo up. I think its pretty good. I spent some time adjusting the settings and the equalizer and then it was fine. I have had better I have had worse. Its not a thumping base but the sound is clear and you hear a full range of notes the way I have it set up.
Yeah, I meant music, thanks for that. What I was trying to say was that my previous car I had was much noiser than the mazda 3 on the road. The mazda is fine to me but some people that have newer cars before buying the mazda think it is a bit noisy.

As for the stereo, I meant the same, if I was coming from a crappy stereo to the mustang's I would prob think it was ok, or the opposite if my other car had a better stereo.

As long as it plays my crappy songs loud that's the main thing. lol.

Thanks
:)
Sponsored