bluebeastsrt

Oh boy
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
BigD
Vehicle(s)
Ruby red 2019 GT Premium.
Yea......umm no but I would like to se the next Mustang come in something similar to that size.

Glenn G

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Glenn
Vehicle(s)
15 DIB 6MT base Ecoboost
Yea......umm no but I would like to se the next Mustang come in something similar to that size.
As long as they didn't mess with the proporions, I agree 100%, trimming some size and weight from the 550 would be amazing.

Sponsored

Stam616

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang V6 51A Mag Gray Metallic
Looks very cool to me. I'd love to see this in reality!!

jbailer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2015 EB Magnetic Premium PP 50AP
Funny, I guess the Mustang II was just ahead of its time based on reactions here. When it was first released, most of us hated it.

Dawg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT convertible
Funny, I guess the Mustang II was just ahead of its time based on reactions here. When it was first released, most of us hated it.
:amen: I always hated them. I was dating a girl in 1976 that owned a 75 Mustang II. We were out at some friends and she had some drinks and I didn't so I was driving her car and we were hit head on by a drunk in a 73 Challenger. The idiot was a salesman at Grand Spaulding Dodge in Chicago. Thankfully we were on a 30 mph surface street and I only suffered a broken nose from the steering wheel. My girlfriend had her head go through the windshield, but luckily suffered minor cuts and a mild concussion.

An S550 under the same circumstances would have probably been totally injury free.

jbailer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2015 EB Magnetic Premium PP 50AP
:amen: I always hated them. I was dating a girl in 1976 that owned a 75 Mustang II. We were out at some friends and she had some drinks and I didn't so I was driving her car and we were hit head on by a drunk in a 73 Challenger. The idiot was a salesman at Grand Spaulding Dodge in Chicago. Thankfully we were on a 30 mph surface street and I only suffered a broken nose from the steering wheel. My girlfriend had her head go through the windshield, but luckily suffered minor cuts and a mild concussion.

An S550 under the same circumstances would have probably been totally injury free.
Wow! Glad you are both ok. Safety sure wasn't the best back then. That is one of the big reasons cars are so much heavier today, MUCH safer.

Plus I thought they were butt ugly! Today, I agree I hope they make the Mustang a little smaller (lighter) in the future.
Sponsored