Sponsored

Mustang GT Premium 2016 used

Jp23rockstar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Auto
I've been looking at all different cars and one of them I'm looking at currently is an used Mustang GT auto. Would this be a good second car? Not looking to spend anymore than 28k.
Sponsored

Wally

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Challenger Scat Pack
I've been looking at all different cars and one of them I'm looking at currently is an used Mustang GT auto. Would this be a good second car? Not looking to spend anymore than 28k.
If you can get it for 28k with low miles I would jump on that. I DD my GT and love it for the most part.

OP
OP

Jp23rockstar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Auto
If you can get it for 28k with low miles I would jump on that. I DD my GT and love it for the most part.
I see that you did quite a few mods. How is the car after the mods?

15GTCA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Magnetic 2015 GT A6
I daily drive my 2015 GT Auto and love it. $28K is a good price if the car is clean and original.

2015Etrac

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black 2016 Mustang GT Premium 401a
I have a 2016 GT Premium and love it. I daily drive mine in PA. Very fun to drive and plenty of features to make it a great DD.

Sponsored

OP
OP

Jp23rockstar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Auto
I have a 2016 GT Premium and love it. I daily drive mine in PA. Very fun to drive and plenty of features to make it a great DD.
Is it your only car and do you put snow tires on it? It has a nice trunk size that I could fit golf clubs in.

moto111

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang gt
Sounds like you need to do some research ? That's a really broad question to be asking

Sal33n

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger, 2018 Alfa Stelvio
Good second car for...what? What do you want it for and what is your primary? Kinda vague question.

Wally

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Challenger Scat Pack
I see that you did quite a few mods. How is the car after the mods?
Its great. The Corsa exhaust sounds awesome, and the Steeda stuff tightened up the stock suspension. The car doesn't feel like it's floating along the road anymore. The only things i don't like about the car really are the facts that the seat back coolers don't work as intended even after having the TSB performed and I get a few rattles in the cabin at only 8k miles. I understand the 16 and up cars are built a little better than the early 15 cars.

Edit: I should add that I just ordered an Ngauge and Lund tune which everyone says really wakes the car up. Can't wait to get the tune loaded.
Sponsored