BillyZoom

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT PP
Hey, folks.

I'm looking for a set of wheels and really like the looks of the MRR600s.

I sent a price request to a reputable vendor who is very active on this site, and asked for a set of 10" fronts and 11" rears.

Here was his response: "We do carry those wheels but I would not recommend as those wheels have blown out and broken alot on the street same as P51 the spokes are to thin. I can get you the wheels if you like but i wouldnt recommend."

Is this a common thing? And if so, why would they still offer to carry them? It seems a very odd response, to me. I'd really welcome any thoughts or feedback from those of you who have tried these wheels.

Thanks, folks.
Sponsored

CarlosMRRDesignWheels

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
ah...... please let me know which dealer this is,
you can check all over the forum and online and you will not see a single M600 broken or cracked . also our M600 is made totally different from the P51.
and we also have plenty of members that have used and is currently running our M600..

OP
OP

BillyZoom

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT PP
ah...... please let me know which dealer this is,
you can check all over the forum and online and you will not see a single M600 broken or cracked . also our M600 is made totally different from the P51.
and we also have plenty of members that have used and is currently running our M600..
Happy to hear that, because I love how those look.

I'll message you privately with the info. Thanks.

Paul@PKAUTODESIGN

The Wheel guy
Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
WWW.PKAutoDesign.com
First Name
Paul A.
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350 Tech Pack #G5531 Avalanche Grey
@BillyZoom shoot me a pm and ill take care of you on a set, I can assure you that I have not had a single issue on the M600 wheels for any of our clients or members here on the board. @CarlosMRRDesignWheels can attest to this as well and Im certain we both can help you out.

GregO

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S550 GTPP
Is there a design/integrity issue with the P51’s ?

PM response if needed.
Thanks

Sponsored

NightmareMoon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT PP
Vehicle Showcase
Is there a design/integrity issue with the P51’s ?

PM response if needed.
Thanks
Yeah, the P51 spokes are really too thin, so yeah, we've seen photos and reports of broken ones. The M600 are a different wheel, with a similar design, but they don't have the same thin spokes.

Draklia

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT
Yeah, the P51 spokes are really too thin, so yeah, we've seen photos and reports of broken ones. The M600 are a different wheel, with a similar design, but they don't have the same thin spokes.
So far I’ve only seen one car on here (wasn’t on here, maybe Facebook?). Not sure what caused it, but pretty sure the guy was on a track and may have hit the embankment. I don’t think any others have had problems.

NightmareMoon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT PP
Vehicle Showcase
So far I’ve only seen one car on here (wasn’t on here, maybe Facebook?). Not sure what caused it, but pretty sure the guy was on a track and may have hit the embankment. I don’t think any others have had problems.
See post #1. Sounds like a vendor has seen quite a few more issues from just street use.

DarrenMRRWheels

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 S550
Sorry, the vendor BillyZoom spoke to was not correct in saying/writing the M600 has blown out or broken. As it has been stated, the MRR M600 flow form wheel has had zero issues and has nothing to do with the P51. We have no reason to fabricate that with Google around, Its the truth.
It appears we have the famous bait and switch with this one...
Thanks
Darren

OP
OP

BillyZoom

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT PP
Just checking in...it seems that the dealer I was talking with was being dishonest by trying to steer me other wheels with perhaps less than pure motives. Which was kind of what I suspected. I've talked with Carlos and have complete confidence in these wheels, and plan to pick up a set.

Thanks to those of you who chimed in.

Last edited:

Sponsored

WhiteyDog

WOOF!!!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 GT PP
Absolutely ZERO issues with my MRR M600's. 20x10 fronts, 20x11 rears. Whoever that vendor you talked to is a lying scumbag as you found out. Paul at PK AutoDesign and Carlos at MRR are TOP SHELF guys, with TOP SHELF service. Trust me, I know from experience,

ENPhoto

Hoonigan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ErikNymanPhotography.com
First Name
Erik
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang Gt Premium Performance Pack
As it has been stated, the MRR M600 flow form wheel has had zero issues and has nothing to do with the P51. We have no reason to fabricate that with Google around, Its the truth.
It appears we have the famous bait and switch with this one...
Thanks
Darren
If it's any consolation, Western Motorsports praised the M600 wheels and were very helpful in my purchase and pickup process. Fast shipment from MRR to their shop too!
Sponsored