MPSS Tyre pricing?

matt020876

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt (Surprise)
Vehicle(s)
Carless till she arrived
I don't think there's a Sean in the syndicate?, I'm friends with a Mr Mills on FB however who flies from Cranfield.

I also fly from Cranfield.
Sean mills...
Sponsored

OP
OP
RyStang72

RyStang72

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.uptownimaging.com
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Sean mills...
Thats the one, he was looking for a share, contacted me for details but has not proceeded, i think he still hires an AA5, theres 2 or 3 up at Cranfield

matt020876

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt (Surprise)
Vehicle(s)
Carless till she arrived
Ok different one then - he now has a share in an A5....

Cati

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 get v8 ucl mag grey & e93 m3 cp
255 is bit skinny n'est pas?

Sponsored

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase

Big_G

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Fastback
Order cancelled. Their terms are dubious I must say. Afaik if they take payment a contract is formed under law. Their terms say a contract isn't formed until you take delivery?!?

Jimboy2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda Mx5 :(
Order cancelled. Their terms are dubious I must say. Afaik if they take payment a contract is formed under law. Their terms say a contract isn't formed until you take delivery?!?
Pretty sure that's BS. I thought the same. Once payment is made they have to deliver?

I had the same, (complete opposite end of scale) a iPad Pro cover was on Amazon for £0.01 + free delivery. Ordered it and Never did see that item. Emailed them complaining and always said the same "sorry it must have gotten lost. Will send another" :mad:

OP
OP
RyStang72

RyStang72

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.uptownimaging.com
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Just read their terms and conditions...

The contract is apparently on delivery of goods and not on sale or even acceptance email...covered their arse there.

oh well, it was worth a try!!

Sponsored

slowhand99

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ben
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Vert Race Red ord 26/03/15 del 24/03/16
Just fitted 4 Uniroyal Rainsport 3's to my Mondeo to try out, after [MENTION=13598]Gibbo205[/MENTION] mentioned them (and they are £200 a set cheaper than Michelins). OK, not much of a comparison but the Mondeo only puts out 32Nm less torque (400 vs 432) than the Mustang EB and has to handle steering duties through the same wheels. The level of grip in the wet is extraordinary. It's quite an open tread pattern, so potentially a bit squishy and probably therefore not ideal for the Mustang (especially GT) all year but for a winter compromise I think it could be useful. Certainly perfect for the 20k+ I do a year in all weathers in the Mondeo.

Last edited:

Gibbo205

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
UK 2015 Mustang & BMW E46 M3
Just fitted 4 Uniroyal Rainsport 3's to my Mondeo to try out, after [MENTION=13598]Gibbo205[/MENTION] mentioned them (and they are £200 a set cheaper than Michelins). OK, not much of a comparison but the Mondeo only puts out 32Nm less toque (400 vs 432) than the Mustang EB and has to handle steering duties through the same wheels. The level of grip in the wet is extraordinary. It's quite an open tread pattern, so potentially a bit squishy and probably therefore not ideal for the Mustang (especially GT) all year but for a winter compromise I think it could be useful. Certainly perfect for the 20k+ I do a year in all weathers in the Mondeo.
Told ya so. ;)

Rainsport 3 is a soft squishy tyre but this is the ingredients to get incredible wet grip. Give you an idea how good they are, very wet track M3 fitted with Goodyear F1AS2 another great wet tyre, well same car, same track with Rainsport 3's in heavy rain, 7s per lap faster over the F1AS2.

The Rainsport 3 is a perfect choice for winter and very wet track days for road cars.

jord79

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Just read their terms and conditions...

The contract is apparently on delivery of goods and not on sale or even acceptance email...covered their arse there.

oh well, it was worth a try!!
You still have consumer rights that might say otherwise, check with trading standards or even money saving expert website to start with. Probably what they'll do if you push it though is say they're out of stock and offer you an alternative which actually is only £89, if one exists in those sizes
Sponsored