• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Georgia MPR Built Coyote 5.0 Longblock

Stroked89coupe

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Parker
Vehicle(s)
S550
Up for sale is a recently built longblock out of my 2018 Mustang GT. The motor was built by MPR Racing Engines for a boosted application and can handle 1500whp all day long. It was installed by myself and tuned by Lund Racing. A drunk driver hit me after installing it and driving it for 300 miles. The car was never dyno'ed. Everything you see is included. Please see the invoice from MPR for the build specs. Motor is in 100 percent perfect condition and has no issues. Everything has been sealed up on the engine and is kept in an engine bag 24/7 in a clean temp controlled enviroment. Will deliver or meet after deposit is made within a reasonable driving distance.

Price is 14,900.00

I can be contacted by phone or text at 478-973-0130 My name is Parker.

Payments must be cleared and received in FULL before it is shipped out.
You are more than welcome to pick the kit up. I am located in Centerville,GA. I will accept the following payments.

CashApp
Paypal
Cash
20200224_120911.jpg
20200224_120911.jpg
pic1.jpg
pic2.jpg
pic4.jpg
pic5.jpg
pic6.jpg
pic7.jpg
pic8.jpg
pic9.jpg
pic10.jpg
pic3.jpg
Sponsored

olaosunt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Guard,base,M6,KB-2.DIB,auto,Hellion TT,2016 GT 350/Gen 3 Whipple ,2018 Mustang GT/Gen 5 Whipple
Very nice.... and sorry for your loss.
Just wanted to point out the part number for the cams on the invoice are the same as the part number for the GT350 cams .
Its a mistake on the Ford website . The part number for the 18 cams starts with a JR3Z(same numbers follow).

irmoviper

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Premium
So much want! Free bump sir...

Sponsored

Chummel

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
Any luck on selling this? Still firm on price?