Sponsored

boos550t

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
2016 Premium GT PP Old : 2017 Base GT PP 2015 EB Premium PP @ismgt
looks really weird. might look better without the pony logo.

Diocletian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Orange Fury Mustang GT Premium A10 w/ PP1.
Really like it.
Saw this one on Facebook and kind of fell in love with this look
C3E35872-74BF-4CA4-8F2F-7BBB045DC829.jpeg
That looks almost like Elvis66's car here on this forum. Except I dont think he has that bumper or that windshield decal

Elvis66

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
2019 mustang GT ..2014 Camaro ..72 Chevelle ..67 LeMans..97 4runner..2001 tundra
That looks almost like Elvis66's car here on this forum. Except I dont think he has that bumper or that windshield decal
Not mine I'm still using the stock bumper cover ..this guy follows me on Instagram ..hes from Germany.. he was asking me a lot of questions about my car after he installed that front bumper on shortly after he blacked out the center section and changed his hood heat extractors... He also sent me all the links as well where he got the bumper and I reached out to MP concepts myself. To inquire about that front bumper cover.. I got a few e-mails back from them,
IMG_20190510_144504410_HDR.jpg
eventually it will be offered over here in the states.. most likely American muscle or someone like ikon will be promoting it.

Sponsored

Diocletian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Orange Fury Mustang GT Premium A10 w/ PP1.
I f
Not mine I'm still using the stock bumper cover ..this guy follows me on Instagram ..hes from Germany.. he was asking me a lot of questions about my car after he installed that front bumper on shortly after he blacked out the center section and changed his hood heat extractors... He also sent me all the links as well where he got the bumper and I reached out to MP concepts myself. To inquire about that front bumper cover.. I got a few e-mails back from them,
IMG_20190510_144504410_HDR.jpg
eventually it will be offered over here in the states.. most likely American muscle or someone like ikon will be promoting it.
I figured AM would carry it as they are basically an official distributor for MP stuff in the states right now. Sucks I have to wait, I want to spend money NOW lol.

I would get the new Anderson Composites GT500 style front bumper but you have to order it with the front aprons too, different materials too so paint matching would be hard and expensive.

Mustangpursuit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT/CS 2019
Vehicle Showcase
I do like this and thought of it, but for my case, I would run into risks of my ACC not working with it or what happens if the provided LED lights stop working? can you get replacements... The Air Design that I just ordered lets me re-use my oem lights and grill pieces and is compatible with ACC. I also like looking more unusual than the Shelby look.

Elvis66

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
2019 mustang GT ..2014 Camaro ..72 Chevelle ..67 LeMans..97 4runner..2001 tundra
Most likely won't be changing my bumper cover unless I can get hold of that super snake front end.

OP
OP
Jonyxz

Jonyxz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 5.0 401A 10R80
I do like this and thought of it, but for my case, I would run into risks of my ACC not working with it or what happens if the provided LED lights stop working? can you get replacements... The Air Design that I just ordered lets me re-use my oem lights and grill pieces and is compatible with ACC. I also like looking more unusual than the Shelby look.
The AD seems like the only viable option at the moment for bumper only.
My concern with the AD is that the design change is too subtle: basically only the side pockets are different.

TRPCANA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 mustang GT

this is actually a good point that i didnt consider, rethinking this now, airdesign is likey the path im going to go to replace my bumper. Id like to keep my ACC.

Sponsored

Mustangpursuit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT/CS 2019
Vehicle Showcase
The AD seems like the only viable option at the moment for bumper only.
My concern with the AD is that the design change is too subtle: basically only the side pockets are different.
Yes and also the line edges all now flow on the sides vs being interrupted around the air curtain areas on oem

MrWolf

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
MY2018 Magnetic Auto GT
Out of curiosity, how do we know we can’t use our side lights (and that the design comes with its own LEDs) and that the ACC may not work?

Mustangpursuit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT/CS 2019
Vehicle Showcase
Out of curiosity, how do we know we can’t use our side lights (and that the design comes with its own LEDs) and that the ACC may not work?
Well for sure can't reuse our lights unless some modifications and cutting up the bumper, see that the new housing is smaller with small insert for the new led lights. Different shape and oem housing is fully open for ours and also have special brackets installed already to bolt up our fogs. This would probably not even have the oem frame brackets.

We need to see one in live to see if they even function as turn signals? Then otherwise you lost your front turn signals.

_20190820_114638.JPG

Elvis66

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
So the kit comes with some turn signals.. I believe there's another style of just came out to switch back as well.
Screenshot_20190821-093039~2.png
Screenshot_20190821-093343~2.png

Mustangpursuit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT/CS 2019
Vehicle Showcase
But still not for your existing lights. Which have a warranty or can be fitted and replaced easily.
Sponsored